Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How Much HHO Should I Use?
fuelsavl Offline

RE: ERGO Baby Sports - Baby Sleepers On Sale
The ergo baby carrier sg's gender-neutral look may be a good decide for each Moms and Dads. It's sturdy and might be used with babies and toddlers up to forty lbs. counting on your child's age and your activity, the versatile carrier also can be worn within the front or backpack vogue. The ERGObaby Sport Carrier may be a nice investment can|which will|that may} become a "how did I ever live while not it?" item that you simply will suggest to any or all your friends. Let's Go Strolling focuses on providing high-quality strollers, new baby gifts, designer diaper luggage and new mom product. Let's Go Strolling has the most effective choice of product on its simple-to-navigate web site that has oldsters raving! They even supply free stroller consultations. Please visit http://www.ergobabysingapore.com to find out additional regarding their product.
05-25-2012 09:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mybrid Offline

RE: How Much HHO Should I Use?
I would very much like to find out how to go about reducing the HHO output. The system I run is described in more detail in "Results"
91 Toyota Hiace 2,4ltr Turbo Diesel.....etc.etc.
Because I did not build the system and assisted only partially with the install there is a lot I don't understand. I will likely wait till the weather warms a little and I may drive more often but the idea is interesting and I certainly would like to pursue it further.
This is a very informative group of members, happy to have found the forum.
Cheers
Gus
12-29-2012 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply