Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do they patent something thats already OUT ?
CitatioN10 Offline

How do they patent something thats already OUT ?
I see Hydro 4000 has a patent pending sticker on there generator , and we all know listing patent pending without actually doing it is FRAUD .. so here's the question .

How are they patent pending when they use a Joe's Cell inside ?
Only different between Joe's Cell and Hydro 4000 Cell is Hydro 4000 have holes in it like Stanley Myers tell how to do on his CD .

I just find it hard to believe they have patent pending where there is HUNDREDS of people building generators !

Sorry 1 more thing , IF something is patent pending and you want to make something similar but you CANT because its patent pending . What % of changes need to be made to my " so called GEN" to stay out of trouble.
07-17-2008 08:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stevekos7 Offline

RE: How do they patent something thats already OUT ?
CitatioN10 Wrote:I see Hydro 4000 has a patent pending sticker on there generator , and we all know listing patent pending without actually doing it is FRAUD .. so here's the question .

Only different between Joe's Cell and Hydro 4000 Cell is Hydro 4000 have holes in it like Stanley Myers tell how to do on his CD .

I just find it hard to believe they have patent pending where there is HUNDREDS of people building generators !

Sorry 1 more thing , IF something is patent pending and you want to make something similar but you CANT because its patent pending . What % of changes need to be made to my " so called GEN" to stay out of trouble.

Generally about 10% will be enough. But I think if you made a generator even almost exactly like his you would be fine. There is so much out there in the public domain and he would have to prove that you stole the idea from him for commercial gain.

There would have to be something unique about the Hydro 4000 that represents a new patentable process or feature not used before.

I think it's a bit rich to be putting up any hydro gen for patent nowadays. It would be almost impossible to defend. Just looks good on the label.
07-17-2008 09:07 PM
nismotekk Offline

RE: How do they patent something thats already OUT ?
CitatioN10 Wrote:I see Hydro 4000 has a patent pending sticker on there generator , and we all know listing patent pending without actually doing it is FRAUD .. so here's the question .

So they are using joe cells? How do you know?I have tried to contact them to get info on their product, but they do not respond to my emails. Do you have numbers on their boosters? Like gas production and amperage draw.
07-18-2008 02:54 AM