Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HyZor Generator
hydrodine Offline

HyZor Generator
Hi All,
Is anyone else trying to build one of ER HyZor units? Let me know as i am starting one myself. I noticed the book is not up to date with his product he sells on his site, He emailed the the construction plans for the HyZor kit but it is still confusing. I think this unit is the way to go. I also considered the smack unit but would change the plates to 316 instead of light switch covers. Any thoughts.

Barry
03-21-2008 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: HyZor Generator
Welcome to the forum!

I personally like both plans. I don't care for the Smack with the SS blank cover plates, but I like the full featured plans in Bob's D9.pdf. I bought the HyZor plans some time ago and plan to build that unit, but it's waiting for me to clear some other stuff off my plate before I begin it.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
03-21-2008 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
From SA Offline

Hi i like to try it but like to know if you will help me with the plans to see how it works.
thanks.
Kobus
05-26-2008 07:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

mike Wrote:... it's waiting for me to clear some other stuff off my plate before I begin it.

Sounds like a fun week off work to me. Big Grin

I bet other people in your house might disagree. Gasp

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-26-2008 08:15 AM
AlexR Offline

From SA Wrote:Hi i like to try it but like to know if you will help me with the plans to see how it works.
thanks.
Kobus

I've assembled a couple of HyZor kits and can help with any questions/problems you may have.

I did begin building a HyZor from scratch from the 'HyZor Technology' book. It's a decent project. I abandoned it once the HyZor kit came out as it is much simpler.

Alex

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
05-26-2008 11:35 AM
JayMax1974 Offline

Hi Alex, I just purchased the HyZor Technology book last week (it will take a few weeks to get here) and I'm egger to start working on the building it a few questions for you:
will I be able to buy the circuit board by itself? if so how much?
the kit seems to be expensive at $388 looks like buying the parts myself may save some money?
the part that would seem to be the hardest to obtain/fabricate would be the plates or am I missing something?
or what do you mean when you say "HyZor kit it is much simpler"?

Thank you for your time!
05-27-2008 01:15 PM
AlexR Offline

JayMax,
The "HyZor Technology" book is a great book with a lot of info in it. I would definitly recommend it to anyone working on mileage enhancement with Brown's Gas even if you already have an electrolyzer. In looking at the differences of the recommended construction in the book and the ER HyZor kit, the later is definitly an easier way of doing it. Nothing wrong with anything in the "HyZor Technology" book, the HyZor kit is just a simpler, streamlined design.

For an average gain of 25% on the Hyzor kits, I think they are well worth the money. One also has to consider their own time in developing a custom electrolyzer along with the price of the parts.
The Hyzor boards are not available individually. The HyZor book does explain how to build one with the custom options you would need for your own design.

The plates are actually pretty straight forward, just stainless sheet. Do get a set of good quality aviation shears to cut it though. Stainless is a bit tougher to cut.

Alex

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
05-27-2008 08:08 PM