Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hydro super 2 Honda civic
ahsem1972 Offline

Hydro super 2 Honda civic
I have a hydro super 2 I bought on ebay and a enhancer box that pulses the o2 voltage and I drove from gas station to work back to gas station round trip was 55 miles up and down hills about 10 was in town filled up at same pump and it came out to 41 mpg before on a tank I averaged 31 mpg going to run out a tank to see what it comes out to. I stoped adjusting map when I did it looked like to me the fuel trim was going higher on a scan tool I don't have a mass air flow so I'm just playing with o2 for now.
06-18-2008 06:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug2168 Offline

RE: Hydro super 2 Honda civic
what year civic and where did you port the hho into intake? did you drill a hole in air filter assy and port hho right before throttle body?
06-18-2008 11:05 AM
jksav7 Offline

Good for you! Let us know what the long-term mileage results are. Also, how much gas is that 'SUPER 2' putting out and at how many amps?

ahsem1972 Wrote:I have a hydro super 2 I bought on ebay and a enhancer box that pulses the o2 voltage and I drove from gas station to work back to gas station round trip was 55 miles up and down hills about 10 was in town filled up at same pump and it came out to 41 mpg before on a tank I averaged 31 mpg going to run out a tank to see what it comes out to. I stoped adjusting map when I did it looked like to me the fuel trim was going higher on a scan tool I don't have a mass air flow so I'm just playing with o2 for now.
06-18-2008 12:35 PM
colchiro Offline

ahsem1972 Wrote:I have a hydro super 2 I bought on ebay and a enhancer box that pulses the o2 voltage and I drove from gas station to work back to gas station round trip was 55 miles up and down hills about 10 was in town filled up at same pump and it came out to 41 mpg before on a tank I averaged 31 mpg going to run out a tank to see what it comes out to. I stoped adjusting map when I did it looked like to me the fuel trim was going higher on a scan tool I don't have a mass air flow so I'm just playing with o2 for now.

Aren't you the guy selling them on eBay... link? Hmm

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
06-18-2008 02:41 PM
jksav7 Offline

Yeah!

colchiro Wrote:Aren't you the guy selling them on eBay... link? Hmm
06-18-2008 03:03 PM
Dino Offline

They look like nice units, you have any pictures of the inside. How many amps to they produce and what's the HHO output?

Since your selling them it's going to be a little hard for me to believe your gains without seeing how they are built inside

jksav7 Wrote:Yeah!

colchiro Wrote:Aren't you the guy selling them on eBay... link? Hmm
06-18-2008 03:33 PM
Dino Offline

Never mind found it, looks real nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhqNweD6...re=related
06-18-2008 03:40 PM
cantburn Offline
All Fired Up

I bought the double unit and did a tear down on it. search on the videos for "Hydrogen By Cantburn" and you'll find my video series I'm doing on the unit. I'm putting one in a 1995 Chevy Tahoe. I'm numbering the videos so you can watch in series. My next videos are going to be the bench testing and flow rates, playing with electrolyte and installing the EFIE. So far so good.

"Life is but a tire swing"
06-18-2008 07:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dino Offline

Hey Bro

Excellent job on the videos, the Hydro is pretty impressive.Smile

cantburn Wrote:I bought the double unit and did a tear down on it. search on the videos for "Hydrogen By Cantburn" and you'll find my video series I'm doing on the unit. I'm putting one in a 1995 Chevy Tahoe. I'm numbering the videos so you can watch in series. My next videos are going to be the bench testing and flow rates, playing with electrolyte and installing the EFIE. So far so good.
06-18-2008 07:41 PM
cantburn Offline
All Fired Up

Thanks, trying to be as detailed as I can...takes forever to upload those videos on you tube. Tomorrow will be a busy day to say the least. I can't finish it until I get the EFIE I ordered from this site. But I'll get the rest done asap.

"Life is but a tire swing"
06-18-2008 07:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply