Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HydroClubUSA
bsmart Offline

HydroClubUSA
Anyone on this board familiar with this guy or his products??

I'm looking at his stuff and video.......... considering a dry cell he makes.

Advice?? check this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HHO-DRY-C...ccessories
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2011 10:31 AM by bsmart.)
02-27-2011 07:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: HydroClubUSA
That is a super cheapo kit. But it will work. You will have to watch your electrolyte concentration because there is no PWM and you can get current runaway with it. But it will make some hydrogen, and you will get gains from it. I wouldn't use a cell that size on anything but about a 4 cylinder engine, though.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
02-28-2011 07:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bsmart Offline

(02-28-2011 07:51 PM)mike Wrote:  That is a super cheapo kit. But it will work. You will have to watch your electrolyte concentration because there is no PWM and you can get current runaway with it. But it will make some hydrogen, and you will get gains from it. I wouldn't use a cell that size on anything but about a 4 cylinder engine, though.

Mike, thanks for the feedback/thoughts on it. I was a bit concerned when I could see the vapor coming out of the cell on camera. I thought it may be quite 'wet', very humid gas. Maybe not........I'm not sure.
Who would you recommend as a quality cell supplier? Off board, via PM if necessary.

thanks,
03-02-2011 10:16 AM
mike Offline

Hi Bsmart,

Sorry. As moderator, I don't get into recommendations. I want all suppliers to be able to come here, and send their customers here, without feeling that their competitor's products are going to be promoted. That goes for PM as well.

But check with some of the other guys. There's nothing wrong with guys comparing notes on systems they've bought.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
03-04-2011 07:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bsmart Offline

Fair enough......OK readers anyone care to share your opinions about the BEST product you've personally bought and used on your vehicle with real, positive, results?
Anyone bought more than one suppliers products and compared them, and come out of it with a preference?
03-07-2011 10:20 AM
giga pipe Offline

(03-07-2011 10:20 AM)bsmart Wrote:  Fair enough......OK readers anyone care to share your opinions about the BEST product you've personally bought and used on your vehicle with real, positive, results?
Anyone bought more than one suppliers products and compared them, and come out of it with a preference?

BSmart,

Did you ever buy the product from hydrousa?
08-15-2011 08:07 PM
LHazleton Offline

(08-15-2011 08:07 PM)giga pipe Wrote:  
(03-07-2011 10:20 AM)bsmart Wrote:  Fair enough......OK readers anyone care to share your opinions about the BEST product you've personally bought and used on your vehicle with real, positive, results?

BSmart,

Did you ever buy the product from hydrousa?

Hope not. This link might shed some light on their products: http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/index.ph...,59.0.html
08-16-2011 05:27 PM
giga pipe Offline

i have read the article. it looks like their was an angry buyer trying to put hydrousa on blast.. so the buyer bought the product without even asking how many n plates it has. Did he do his research prior buying? I did see hydro reviews on ebay, it seems he's doing well.. 98% positive feed back. Plus they mention two other users that were satisfied with hydrousa. Again I don't know much anything about building an HHO cell. I'm still learning, but I did do my research and decided to buy a hydrousa cell kit due to his ebay (+) feed backs.
08-16-2011 07:06 PM