Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HydroRunner Hydrogen Boosting
Jameson Offline

RE: HydroRunner Hydrogen Boosting
hygear Wrote:If this is the same company Hydrorunners I called them(in Tampa fl.)(home office is in Tarpon springs fl.) and the woman that answered said the guy that answers the questions was not in.She took my number and said answer guy would call back.Two days later guy name Steve calls and was as evasive as possible on any technical questions asked.(didnt let on that I was already building and installing hho systems)Stated he would guarrantee me 84% better mpg with my 2005 dodge ram 5.7 hemi(It was all I could do to hold back LOL)I asked if he would put that in writing and he said his system was sooooooooo good that there was no reason to do so.Here's the best part the price,for any 4,6 or 8cyl.gas car or truck the price $3500.00 a diesel truck $7,000.00 and semi tractor $10,000.Then he proceeded to tell me he has to get half up front with a 6 week wait to have it installed.Oh yeah, he also stated if I paid in full he would give a 15% discount.My thoughts were RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! dont walk away from hydrorunners.

Wow! I wonder how many people they have taken advantage of.. THat really sucks though that people try to capitalize (in a negative way) off a technology that is better for everyone to reserve resources, better the earth etc. I am all up for making money, but I just cant see taking advantage of people like that. If you notice, which Im sure everyone in this forum does, the people that have the most outstanding results and are trustworthy, they post their designs/information for free to all. Thats the way it should be.
08-26-2008 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
studebaker Offline

That's as bad if not worse then the oil companies.
08-27-2008 02:42 AM
howiemandel Offline

Yep. Your right. Share. Build. I tell everyone I can about my setup, my gains, and what I believe to be true about this stuff.
08-27-2008 02:44 AM
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

Good job, it's good to hear we have others who are sharing their wealth! I just finished my 2.8 gallons of gas without my HHO generator, and it wasn't too bad. Of course, 80% of the driving was highway, but still. I went 98.4 miles on 2.8 gallons of gas (no HHO), meaning an average of 35.1mpg (mostly highway). That's with my sensor mods still on the car, however. The car's usual average is around 31mpg, so the sensor mods do help. I'll be posting results of my 2.8 gallon fill WITH HHO and mods once I run it dry empty like my last test.

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
08-27-2008 12:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rudagray Offline
Collaboration is the Key to Success!

studebaker Wrote:3,500.00 for an add on unit! kind of steep.

hygear Wrote:If this is the same company Hydrorunners I called them(in Tampa fl.)(home office is in Tarpon springs fl.) and the woman that answered said the guy that answers the questions was not in.She took my number and said answer guy would call back.Two days later guy name Steve calls and was as evasive as possible on any technical questions asked.(didnt let on that I was already building and installing hho systems)Stated he would guarrantee me 84% better mpg with my 2005 dodge ram 5.7 hemi(It was all I could do to hold back LOL)I asked if he would put that in writing and he said his system was sooooooooo good that there was no reason to do so.Here's the best part the price,for any 4,6 or 8cyl.gas car or truck the price $3500.00 a diesel truck $7,000.00 and semi tractor $10,000.Then he proceeded to tell me he has to get half up front with a 6 week wait to have it installed.Oh yeah, he also stated if I paid in full he would give a 15% discount.My thoughts were RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! dont walk away from hydrorunners.

With the vehicle priced at 150k maybe they are using Platinum plates in the designs and offering a 10+ year warranty on the Hydrogen booster?

I'm hoping for a $10 a week savings if I get 33%, if I get 100% that is only $20 savings, it would take me 350 weeks/7 years to get return on my investment, but I suppose gas prices are not coming down. I could also wisely invest that 3500 and might be able to use the interest to pay for extra gas required Smile... I think I'll invest ~400 and my return will be under a year on my investment Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2008 08:43 PM by rudagray.)
08-27-2008 08:39 PM
GeorgianaGallucci0569 Offline

Hi studebaker,
Its an nice idea to build your own company. But for this you may need some financial help. There is a business development organization called IIM which may help you building your company and developing it. You must visit the website. This would be really helpful for you..

All the best..!

start up investors
08-22-2011 12:31 AM
amos33 Offline

One the good things from HHO is that it does clean out all the hydrocarbons from your injectors, pistons, rings and cylinders. I ran 2 lpm and made a video of the cleaning process during and after if anyone is interested to see what HHO does to the engine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/amos033#p/a/u/1/epVoiCfPUHE - cleaning process

http://www.youtube.com/user/amos033#p/a/u/0/qEvwUDxOrE8 - all clean inside

1997 GMC 4.3L with 185,000 miles and in need of a tune up. Truck now runs cooler and quieter

5 Cell Technology - OxyHydrogen from Water on Demand

I am a Christian
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2011 07:17 AM by amos33.)
08-22-2011 07:11 AM