Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Hydrocarbon cracking System
Aat Yuli Offline

Hydrocarbon cracking System
Just Sharing little thing, sorry if my english very bad:
If we process water ( H2O ) to hydrogen , we only get 1 molecul of hydrogen, and we need more power for electricity from engine or battery, We will create problem with electricity and ECU
but If we cracking or process Gasoline ( C10H24) we will get 12 molecul of hydrogen, in this system we don't need electricity,
This system is safe because the reactor in vacuum pressure,
so in my opinion better we get hydrogen from gas than water or HHO system,
in my system 800cc using for 200 km another person increase the bubler bottle to 5 liter (for 1000 km), don't worry about this,

The cracking process using a reactor (Catalyc) which heated by exhaust manifold, than rich hydrogen go to intake manifold or throtle body,

thanks
Aat Yuli
+62-8885362579
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 04:09 AM by Aat Yuli.)
02-21-2010 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smudge Offline

RE: Hydrocarbon cracking System
So you start with c10H24 and come with some amount of
h1 and what chemical leftover from the gasoline?

(02-21-2010 07:50 PM)Aat Yuli Wrote:  Just Sharing little thing, sorry if my english very bad:
If we process water ( H2O ) to hydrogen , we only get 1 molecul of hydrogen, and we need more power for electricity from engine or battery,
but If we cracking or process Gasoline ( C10H24) we will get 12 molecul of hydrogen, in this system we don't need electricity,
in my system 800cc using for 200 km another person increase the bubler bottle to 5 liter (for 1000 km), don't worry about this,

The cracking process using a reactor (Catalyc) which heated by exhaust manifold, than rich hydrogen go to intake manifold or throtle body,

thanks
Aat Yuli
02-25-2010 04:40 PM
thomasbala Offline

(02-25-2010 04:40 PM)Smudge Wrote:  So you start with c10H24 and come with some amount of

[quote='Aat Yuli' pid='31140' dateline='1266810625']
Just Sharing little thing, sorry if my english very bad:
If we process water ( H2O ) to hydrogen , we only get 1 molecul of hydrogen, and we need more power for electricity from engine or battery,

thanks
Aat Yuli
I doubt there's any "cracking" of the gasoline but rather it is being vaporized. Strangely enough, some have had some success but not enough to make it mainstream. I suspect any mpg saving is accomplished at idle in carburated engines.
02-25-2010 04:54 PM
Aat Yuli Offline

[/quote]
I doubt there's any "cracking" of the gasoline but rather it is being vaporized. Strangely enough, some have had some success but not enough to make it mainstream. I suspect any mpg saving is accomplished at idle in carburated engines.
[/quote]
By using this system, engine power will increase,The fuel saving cause by less throtle used.

Other info about this system:
The process starting from bottle bubler or small carburetor than the gasoline vapor cracking at reactor ( content of platinum, nickelin, rutherium ) refer to
http://www.rexresearch.com/pantone/pantone.htm#article
and the first respons from the user is the power increase and lower engine vibration, for your info , this system already used for more than 2000 car until now, and suitable to all vehicle, for the result depend on machine condition, fuel saving report from 40 % until the most extreme 400% , and the important thing the saving not decrease the engine performance,

[quote='Smudge' pid='31176' dateline='1267144813']
So you start with c10H24 and come with some amount of

No chemical leftover, for good setting gasoline bubler will empty after 200 km ( 800 cc )
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 01:10 AM by Aat Yuli.)
02-27-2010 05:09 AM
thomasbala Offline

[/quote]
By using this system, engine power will increase,The fuel saving cause by less throtle used.

Other info about this system:
The process starting from bottle bubler or small carburetor than the gasoline vapor cracking at reactor ( content of platinum, nickelin, rutherium ) refer to
http://www.rexresearch.com/pantone/pantone.htm#article
and the first respons from the user is the power increase and lower engine vibration, for your info , this system already used for more than 2000 car until now, and suitable to all vehicle, for the result depend on machine condition, fuel saving report from 40 % until the most extreme 400% , and the important thing the saving not decrease the engine performance, the last dyno test result: taken from kas kus forum in Indonesian language ( you can translate with google)

mas bro...

kebetulan saya kemarin abis dyno test untuk buktiin HCS ..hasilnya:
Torsi

1. torsi awal di 1500 rpm naik dari 119.2 jadi 124.9 N.m ( torque increase )
2. torsi puncak di 4500 rpm naik dari 154.0 jadi 158.1 N.m

power
1500 rpm, dari 25.1 jadi 26.3 BHP
6500 rpm, dari 118.7 jadi 121.1 BHP

Untuk Fuel Consumsion..( data didapet dari MID )

metode kecepatan konstan 70 KPJ 2500 rpm sejauh 12.2 km didapet hasil:
menggunakan HCS : 17.3 km/l
tanpa HCS : 18.9 km/l
metode kecepatan tak beraturan dg jarak tempuh 82 km didapat hasil:
menggunakan HCS : 13.9 km/l
tanpa HCS : 13.4 km/l

Untuk Gas Analyser:

tanpa HCS
CO :0.034 %
CO2:11.37%
HC:85 PPM
O2:0.69 %

DENGAN HCS:
CO : 0.671 %
CO2:10.94%
HC:288 PPM
O2:0.56%

Last week we sent 1 unit to UK for testing at Mazda Diesel
(02-25-2010 04:40 PM)Smudge Wrote:  So you start with c10H24 and come with some amount of

No chemical leftover, for good setting gasoline bubler will empty after 200 km ( 800 cc )

But, of course, the famous Paul Pantone GEET Plazma Fuel Processor. It worked so good that poor Paul Pantone was institutionalized in a psychiatric hospital for 3 years to keep him "shut up". Read the directions in the web cite; it's obviously just a fuel vaporizer; there's no platinum nickel or rutherium mentioned. Even if there were these elements in the GEET it still would not "crack" gasoline. I just love the part about running on 20% battery acid and 80% saltwater; you have to shorten the plazma chamber. It's the product of delusions of Paul Pantone. BTW, he finally was determined not to be a danger to himself or others and was released from the hospital in 2009. Damn, they'll do anything to stop the flow of free energy.
02-27-2010 11:08 AM
Aat Yuli Offline

Also here, many richman always ridicule to us, they say that saving fuel only for poor people and bullshit, the information about green energi always stopped, maybe you know here many of ethanol, biodiesel, rubberfuel also CPO, many of people can't think for saving the fuel because they think petrol here still very cheap ( 0.5 USD/liter).and they don't care about environment.

For other link about cracking system taken from
US patent Abstract : hydrocarbon to H2 high purity
02-27-2010 08:53 PM
thomasbala Offline

(02-27-2010 08:53 PM)Aat Yuli Wrote:  Also here, many richman always ridicule to us, they say that saving fuel only for poor people and bullshit, the information about green energi always stopped, maybe you know here many of ethanol, biodiesel, rubberfuel also CPO, many of people can't think for saving the fuel because they think petrol here still very cheap ( 0.5 USD/liter).and they don't care about environment.

For other link about cracking system taken from
US patent Abstract : hydrocarbon to H2 high purity
Sorry Aat Yuli. If it doesn't work it's a fraud on both rich men and poor men. BTW, wonder why gasoline is so cheap in your country?
02-28-2010 10:40 AM
greatwillies Offline

Nice thinking but at the same time you have to manage very complex concept and that is not really good for the car. Basically the idea of mixing the oxygen and the hydrogen is sounds cool but check the technique whether it is workable or not.

Passages Remedy
dermalogica
06-08-2010 11:07 PM
Edostar Offline

Hi.
This is Edostar
and I live in Indonesia too.

I just fitted the HCS system that Aat Yuli is talking about and it definitely adds power and the engine runs smoother and quieter.

This is a drawing of the HCS system.
[Image: 2dhsge9.jpg]

I can't guarantee that the heated catalyst actually cracks hydrocarbons from the vapour but it suddenly runs better once the exhaust manifold reaches full heat (suggesting that the heated vapour is not the same thing as the super-heated vapour).

I haven't run it long enough to calculate fuel savings but given the cheap price of petrol here; economy is not my primary concern (although it will be a bonus if it manifests itself).

The fuel is cheap here because the government subsidise it heavily.

I'm inclined to lend credibility to the claims of between 40% and 90% extended mileage as nobody here is making any money out of this and the information comes exclusively from a public forum like this one where regular guys fit a dirt cheap system to their own vehicles and share their experiences with other members.

I bought a car kit for $15.00 and a motorcycle kit for $7.50 which is barely above cost price.

I'll report back when I have some idea of fuel economy.

All the best.

Edo.

Download HCS Installation files.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 04:47 AM by Edostar.)
06-14-2010 04:38 AM
thomasbala Offline

(06-14-2010 04:38 AM)Edostar Wrote:  I'll report back when I have some idea of fuel economy.

All the best.

Edo.

All you're doing is adding a vacuum leak and thus more air. The result is a leaner mixture and better mpg. 40% to 90% increased mpg is impossible. Look at the price you're paying for this vacuum leak and I can guarantee you there's no gasoline cracking going on.
06-14-2010 12:16 PM