Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Hydrocarbon cracking System
masster Offline

RE: Hydrocarbon cracking System
fueller
You are part of that select group of people being proud to be stupid. Enjoy.

My advice for other members reading this topic remains the same. Avoid building something without fully understanding what is going on. Use your judgment and review at least your high school manuals. Present scientific knowledge is based on countless experiments in rigorous testing conditions and on the practical experience of countless brilliant engineers. You will thank yourself for doing so because your time and financial resources are limited.

Today is today, only today. Tomorrow it will only be yesterday.
01-08-2017 08:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhofox Offline

Wow, masster. You have been utterly defeated.
It's understandable though. There isn't really anything that we can do on our own, as we are facing an enemy which we cannot beat. If brilliant engineers were the only ones with the means to achieve tangible results, then there would have been no need to have so many simpletons silenced over the past decades, would there?

To those reading this topic: It is up to you, whether or not you want to follow masster's advice. Look back at his previous posts and you will see why he has made this conclusion.

Personally, I am grateful to the contributors of this forum (masster included) for the deeper understanding of the inner workings of both my vehicle and the world/system in which we reside. I know how to get more out of my vehicle now -even if it still uses gasoline. I am better able to maintain it, as well as diagnose certain issues which had hindered its performance in the past. I am even able to help others, in simple ways, with my vehicular knowledge.
The truth is that, based on my experience with HHO, HCS, etc, and the information which I have tabulated, savings are possible. However, the number of factors against us make it an uphill climb. The very computers in our cars end up limiting or negating our success. I had a vehicle without a computer at one time, and the results were much better. You would need to get too serious to get the proper consistent results, using a computer controlled vehicle.
Therefore, if you just want to tinker around, testing out how far you can go, with very little investment, try HCS -especially if you have a simple, non-computer controlled vehicle.
Also, please send us your results if you do take on this task. Some live vicariously through each other, in this respect.

Bye Masster. You have said your piece. People will take note (either positive or negative). It has been a trip. Enjoy your life.
01-09-2017 08:35 PM
Edostar Offline

Well, whether HCS is aptly named or not; empirical evidence suggests that it works.

Like many of us here; I’ve experimented with HHO (which employs electrolysis to crack Hydrogen and Oxygen from water) and there are significant similarities in the ‘feel’ of the drive between HHO and HCS which suggests that Hydrogen is present in the output of [what we have come to call] HCS.
Anyone who does all his 'research' on Google would be unlikely to detect this.

I tried HHO and removed it (for reasons that I would be pleased to explain to anyone who may be interested).
I tried HCS and still maintain it on my vehicles as it greatly improves the quality of the drive and reduces both fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.

In any respect; I agree with Fox that we are up against almost insurmountable opposition in our efforts to reduce the inefficiencies of the internal combustion engine (which are estimated to currently stand at 70 -75% inefficiency*) but I’m afraid that I cannot agree with those backseat advisors who would have us abandon our efforts when we have achieved such a significant measure of success.
Only someone with no practical experience of anything much would issue such advice.

In the past; many such successes have been scored (by barefoot experimenters tinkering around in their garages) and each breakthrough has been successfully erased, one way or another, by the vehicle manufacturers and the oil companies.

Over the last 100 years; the motor companies have managed to actually reduce the efficiency of the motor car (in terms of MPG) from the Model-T Ford (at 25 MPG) to our modern motor cars which apparently average just 21 MPG*.
*Source: Google search.
If current scientific knowledge is based on the practical experience of such 'brilliant engineers', one wonders who they were working for when they issued their results.

Dan.

Download HCS Installation files.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 05:03 PM by Edostar.)
01-16-2017 09:55 PM
Edostar Offline

Well, it looks as though Masster achieved his desired goal in shutting down this thread.
Nobody has posted a word for over a month.
I hope that you haven't all been frightened away from simple, practical experimentation by the self-acclaimed Masster of Google Research.

Dan.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2017 02:19 AM by Edostar.)
02-23-2017 09:08 PM
fueller Offline

I do not think anybody could be frightened by the SCAM of Mr. Masster. More or less there are probably no new results, most of the questions regarding simple, old and small engines have been allready answered and non-answered questions remains still open :-) Those who have done several installations on different engines can probably tell what was their sucess rate...
On my side, would be very interesting to hear about from others about their practical experiences of HCS in modern cars petrol and diesel build between 2010-2016 and how to overcome/cheat the cars electronic which works in contradiction of savings, .
Furthermore I would be interested to hear about experiences and achievements in terms of savings and/or improving exhaust emissions, while installing HCS on large stational engines like CHP running on CNG in a power-range between 200kW and 1400kW....
General and theoretical talks like "it will be probably similar" are not really helpfull here :-)
02-27-2017 01:52 PM
Edostar Offline

Fueller.

There's a PDF in the Installation Files at the end of this post (which you're probably familiar with anyway) that refers to an experiment I did on two parallel stationary engines (running water pumps; not generators) which resulted in around 100% improvement in fuel burn efficiency on the one fitted with HCS.
It's not exactly what you asked for but it proves the principle that an engine running HCS at fixed revs and load gets the best results (as opposed to a car being driven through town on very variable revs and load).

Dan.

03-07-2017 09:35 PM
Paulo Offline

Those conclusions (that HCS works better on an engine working at constant rpm's and load) were also attained by people working on Pantone's GEET system and its simplification using water only in the French SPAD or ECONOKIT. Which has led me to imagine an electric-drive vehicle with a petrol-or-diesel-powered on-board generator. I can't get out of my mind Dan's diesel water pump (many, many posts ago) that continued working by burning only heated gasoline vapours after the diesel fuel in the main tank had been all used up.
I've actually even contacted a company that does electric vehicle conversions on the west coast of Canada with the idea, and they refused to help me out. I know that this idea would require its own thread, but I dare ask: does anybody on this thread have any experience with electric vehicle conversions?
I can already hear nay-sayers laughing, saying that a car's engine develops 100 hp or more, as the case may be, and that a generator that powerful would be way too large and heavy to be useful. But a 100-hp engine at low rpm's has a VERY low output, vs a generator running at peak efficiency, powering an electric motor that puts out high torque from the very start. I dare think that a 15-hp gen set in a small car would work, even if only for city driving... Any ideas, suggestions, criticisms? Plz PM me so as to avoid sending this thread off-track and attracting the ire of the masses.
Paulo
03-09-2017 06:03 PM
fueller Offline

smal update SDI diesel engine - from PCV to exhaust
just some remark after 1-2 years of running HCS on Skoda Fabia 1.9 SDI engine where overpressure comes from PCV valve I have decided there is no other way than close the PCV-valve exhaust back to the original state and put an inlay tube in to the exhaust tube with reverse Venturi tube to create positive pressure tied to the engine load.
Reason: Nevertherless we tried filtering the air from PCV and installed different oil catcher and separators, they soon all got overfilled with used engine oil, which eventually gets in to the bubbler which becomes black with soot...
It is too much waste and dirt and not practical at all to use PCV on this engine... I am looking forward to the more convenient and comfortable overpressure input method mentioned above .....
Anybody experience similiar troubles?
03-28-2017 09:31 AM
think411 Offline

RE: smal update SDI diesel engine - from PCV to exhaust
Dan,
Thread wasn't shut down by anyone. Just nothing to post.
I know HCS works since I did install it and over a dozen different variations with little success. Had 10-15 second intervals of when the truck would "glide" along the highway where I had to lighten the foot off the pedal since the truck would speed up when HCS was cracking gas.
As I stated, my mileage went from 25mpg to 45mpg in those short spurts when HCS worked.
I know it was HCS since it never happened before installing HCS and never happened after I stopped using the HCS(rotting copper tubes as explained before, changed them over a half dozen times due to plugging and flaking).
So that is why my interest was in the prefabbed HCS systems used in the beginning of this thread.
Maybe that copper is of a different nature and will not flake up like the garbage we have here in the US.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2017 08:51 PM by think411.)
03-28-2017 08:37 PM
Ansis99 Offline

Hi! Copper always go to oxidation and higher the temperature, quickest result. Original idea was based on tube catalist which lay near the exaust manifold. This most fat configuration is working in lower temperature and oxidation will happening later. Only material which will stand much longer without oxidation is Stainless Steel. There will be hydrocarbon polution, but not oxidation. I think this HCS is very good at standing, fixed engines. 1000 rpm and some work. Than we tune it, mixed with some kind of hydrocarbons to get minimal consumption, but stable engine work. In the road situations? Everyone thinks different. I remove all my add-ons from my car. I was in aproximatly 10 times in the emergency situations and I come to conclusion about no way. In country side, yes, we can experiment because that is "safe". Good luck!
03-28-2017 11:19 PM