Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hydrogen/Brown's Gas System
maxlarue Offline

Hydrogen/Brown's Gas System
Where do I connect Hydrogen unit up to a carbuerated vehicle? I have a 1978 GMC P.U. with a 350c.i.

Thanks,
maxlarue
07-24-2008 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cheapfuel Offline

RE: Hydrogen/Brown's Gas System
Try through your Air filter Assembly close to the throat of your carburettor; into the throat if you can as long as the suction is not too great and your hoses do not interfer with your throttle valve. You want only a very light suction so you won't suck out the water from your bubblers.
07-24-2008 02:27 PM
tesla Offline

I would caution anyone against routing the hose near the hot air tube (if the air cleaner assembly has one) as this MAY raise safety issues.

The simplest method may be to place a hole in the lid (top cover) and direct the hose towards the throat of the carb. Just make sure to seal it so unfiltered air doesn't get sucked in...also check for hood clearance so that when you shut the hood it doesn't press against the hose and kink it (shutting off flow).

...same thing we do every night Pinky, plan to take over the world!
07-24-2008 03:37 PM
cheapfuel Offline

Exactly! Tesla. This is how I am doing mine. However, I have a fuel injection system, but still have the air filter assembly somewhat similar to that of carbuettor system (1994 Chev Silverado truck).
07-24-2008 04:26 PM