Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hydrogen Only System Results "H2"
Dominic888 Offline

RE: Hydrogen Only System Results "H2"
I was at a small trade show for HHO vendors in Los Angeles suburb in Van Nuys a few weeks ago, all the vendors are saying it, it is Federal tax credits.
Here is another vendor of HHO who is considered as some kind of a guru of HHO in the Los Angeles Area is saying the same thing about federal tax credits. Scroll to the near bottom.
http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=productgt
09-20-2008 05:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
howiemandel Offline

well if water4gas is able to be tax credited, then anything in the world could be. Almost every new join here, are water4gas builders, that cant get it to produce, or cant get any gains. Least thats just what I see. I dont know i never read into the wate4gas website, cuz it looked scammy to me, so everytime i landed there, i quickly got another link and got off that site.
09-20-2008 05:36 PM
Dominic888 Offline

How is the HydraNox5000? I am thinking of buying it.
09-20-2008 05:40 PM
howiemandel Offline

Search hydranox5000 in the search here, i believe someone here bought it. The search button is top right corner next to Help.

IN all honesty, some folks are fairly happy with thier purchases of 100, 200 and 400 dollar generators. HOwever, im seeing that most people are more happy with say, building a 50 dollar or cheaper. 20 bucks in most cases, a SMACKS' booster. Those plans are free. You can do a search here, as well, on Smacks booster.
I really, so far, cant say that anyone thus far, has come here and say, "WOW THIS 300 PLUS SYSTEM ROCKS!!!". It just hasnt happpened. However, to be fair, folks that usually get hosed, start searching the net, (after its too late) and then find this forum, and others like it. So...
I have a 10 to 15 dollar generator, 2 of em, and went from 15mpg to 28 mpgs. So Minus testing, i got like, 25 bucks in both generators. testing wise, we wont go there. lol. End result though, is 25 bucks for 90% or so of mpg improvement. My setup, by the way, is extremely close to WULFRAM's setup. Check out his post and videos, and you'll have asystem you will be happy with.
09-20-2008 06:22 PM
Dominic888 Offline

Thanks for the info Howie, I will do a search. I tought if I build it my self and with all the trial and error, I would end up with a $500.00 system.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2008 06:28 PM by Dominic888.)
09-20-2008 06:27 PM
finallyME Offline

howiemandel Wrote:Almost every new join here, are water4gas builders, that cant get it to produce, or cant get any gains.

Hey, I resemble that remark. Wink

My vehicles:
2002 Saturn SL2 4 banger
2006 Chrysler Town and Country

You can kill two birds with one stone, but you can't kill one stone with two birds. Big Grin
09-20-2008 06:53 PM
hydrotinkerer Offline

Dominic888 Wrote:Thanks for the info Howie, I will do a search. I tought if I build it my self and with all the trial and error, I would end up with a $500.00 system.

Read, Read, Read, Then ask questions to all of us that have made most but not all the goofs.
09-20-2008 08:01 PM
gtkco Offline

Dominic888 Wrote:.... all the vendors are saying it, it is Federal tax credits....

Well, I spent a day searching Gov docs and reading the IRS rules on hybred tax credits (shoot me!). I also called the IRS about this (another 2 hours on hold. Shoot me!). The answer is NO and NO and NO! These venders aren't the IRS. These morons/slimebag vendors will tell you anything to sell their stuff. The documents they are referencing are taken out of context. If you read the whole doc and the 53 other docs the It sends you off to read, you'll discover the answer is NOOOOO! The only possible way that I saw you could reduce your cost is if your car is owned by your business and you claim the mods as part of maintanance/enhancement for the business and use is as an expense of the business.
09-21-2008 05:31 PM
howiemandel Offline

Thats what I thought GTKCO, too. I mean. You would have to have someone pass on the safety of the thing. Then someone who can verify the mileage gains..... State, feds, whomever.
I dont see how some plexi glass pos, with a pretty sticker on it, is gonna qualify. But hey, im a thinker.
09-21-2008 05:42 PM
gtkco Offline

howiemandel Wrote:Then someone who can verify the mileage gains..... State, feds, whomever.....

Your quite right Howie. In fact, the product has to be certified by the IRS to get the tax credit. You can bet that is at least $50,000 dollars and 12 months worth of hoops you have to jump through!!!! There are ZERO HHO or H2 systems that have been approved. And are we surprised? Nooooo! Unfortunately, there are too many trusting souls out there for the slimy vendor snakes to devour!Shocked It just makes me sick.Tongue
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2008 06:51 PM by gtkco.)
09-21-2008 06:42 PM