Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hydrogen Only System Results "H2"
howiemandel Offline

RE: Hydrogen Only System Results "H2"
Yah, tell the vender.........get me approved before purchase, and apply my tax credit to the purchase. See what happens then.
09-21-2008 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bsmart Offline

hydrodine, this link to look2me.com isn't working anymore. What was this cell confiigured like? Is it the same one you had pictures of on this website? The little rectangular model with 2 SS gas hose electrodes?
11-04-2009 10:47 AM
Dominic888 Offline

(11-04-2009 10:47 AM)bsmart Wrote:  hydrodine, this link to look2me.com isn't working anymore. What was this cell confiigured like? Is it the same one you had pictures of on this website? The little rectangular model with 2 SS gas hose electrodes?

Last time I check on his website, he was selling all his H2 generators in bulk.
11-04-2009 12:24 PM
hydrokevin Offline

I'm not sure if this is the California company you're talking about or not. On the website it says the product is listed with the California Air Resources Board.

https://www.hydrolectricpower.com/Home_Page.php

I don't think this will qualify it for a tax credit, though.

hydrogen fuel
02-11-2010 03:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pfai Offline

Hey All, Been off the forum for about 6 months, I needed a break from this stuff filling my head all the time.
I recently had to put a new alternator on my 1994 Mercedes C220 and , for access, had to remove my H2 system. Left it off for a reality check, over the last 3 tanks of fuel my mileage has dropped 5 mpg. I ordered some of this NCE to try so gonna put it back on and see what happens. My problem before was foaming, my KOH would go away in the form of foam. By the way, my H2 cell is a 4N2 and was producing .9 L/min-but would gradually drop as my electrolyte went away.
Paul
03-05-2010 06:50 AM
thomasbala Offline

(03-05-2010 06:50 AM)pfai Wrote:  Hey All, Been off the forum for about 6 months, I needed a break from this stuff filling my head all the time.
I recently had to put a new alternator on my 1994 Mercedes C220 and , for access, had to remove my H2 system. Left it off for a reality check, over the last 3 tanks of fuel my mileage has dropped 5 mpg. I ordered some of this NCE to try so gonna put it back on and see what happens. My problem before was foaming, my KOH would go away in the form of foam. By the way, my H2 cell is a 4N2 and was producing .9 L/min-but would gradually drop as my electrolyte went away.
Paul
Sure hope your KOH didn't get sucked into your engine. Foaming is usually caused by impurities in the KOH, or, oil or other substances contaminating the cell. Use lab grade KOH; commercial grade contains about 80% KOH and 20% KCl.
03-05-2010 02:18 PM
pfai Offline

(03-05-2010 02:18 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(03-05-2010 06:50 AM)pfai Wrote:  Hey All, Been off the forum for about 6 months, I needed a break from this stuff filling my head all the time.
Paul
Sure hope your KOH didn't get sucked into your engine. Foaming is usually caused by impurities in the KOH, or, oil or other substances contaminating the cell. Use lab grade KOH; commercial grade contains about 80% KOH and 20% KCl.

Where do I find lab grade KOH? and Thanks
03-08-2010 09:45 AM
thomasbala Offline

(03-08-2010 09:45 AM)pfai Wrote:  
(03-05-2010 02:18 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
Paul

Where do I find lab grade KOH? and Thanks

Try this site: http://secure.sciencecompany.com/Potassi...C670.aspx. Suggest you try some hth metal stain cleaner to initially stop foaming. It comes in about 12 oz. bottles at Wal-Mart. In summer it's in the pool chemicals section.
03-08-2010 04:16 PM
pfai Offline

Can this hth be added to an assembled cell ,rubber gaskets and fiberglass and material membranes? If so, diluted or straight. Also, I have let the cell sit over night with vinegar in it then flushed and now sitting with purified water in it. Waiting for the lab KOH to arrive.
03-09-2010 08:42 AM
thomasbala Offline

(03-09-2010 08:42 AM)pfai Wrote:  Can this hth be added to an assembled cell ,rubber gaskets and fiberglass and material membranes? If so, diluted or straight. Also, I have let the cell sit over night with vinegar in it then flushed and now sitting with purified water in it. Waiting for the lab KOH to arrive.
You can use hth metal stain remover straight; an oz.or 2 to an already assembled cell.
03-09-2010 05:51 PM