Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hydrogen on a direct iNjection EURO car ( alfa romeo JTS)
m3chan1c Offline

Hydrogen on a direct iNjection EURO car ( alfa romeo JTS)
Hello all , I would love to start such installation but need to know
what i am going to need.

Ok I need the generator, tank, hoses etc...

But the problem is .. Do I need a PWM for sure?
Which EFFIE should be better? since I have a directed injected car.
Alfa Romeo 2.2 ltr JTS engine 185hp.

Thanks
10-08-2011 02:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Hydrogen on a direct iNjection EURO car ( alfa romeo JTS)
Hi,

I moved your thread over to this forum.

You can use our installation instructions from our web site to find out all the parts and pieces you will need. You can find them here: http://www.dry-cells.com/doc/cell_install.pdf .

You don't require a PWM. PWMs just make running an HHO system easier. Without a PWM to control amperage, you have to get your electrolyte just right so the cell will draw the correct number of amps. The PWM, particularly one that adjusts automatically to maintain a set number of amps, makes having an HHO system much easier. But it doesn't actually get you any better mileage than a properly set up system without one.

You can find out more about PWMs, what they are and how they work at this article: http://www.dry-cells.com/what-is-a-pwm

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-10-2011 09:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m3chan1c Offline

I read more and more and get confused all the time!

I think I am gonna go the simple way ( Drycell kit+ Effie ) and nothing else. I just want to keep cost low. The Constact Power effie looks so good but doubles up the cost since I am going to install in my friends cars too so I need to calculate their budget too..

Thanks for helping me out Wink

(10-10-2011 09:10 AM)mike Wrote:  Hi,

I moved your thread over to this forum.

You can use our installation instructions from our web site to find out all the parts and pieces you will need. You can find them here: http://www.dry-cells.com/doc/cell_install.pdf .

You don't require a PWM. PWMs just make running an HHO system easier. Without a PWM to control amperage, you have to get your electrolyte just right so the cell will draw the correct number of amps. The PWM, particularly one that adjusts automatically to maintain a set number of amps, makes having an HHO system much easier. But it doesn't actually get you any better mileage than a properly set up system without one.

You can find out more about PWMs, what they are and how they work at this article: http://www.dry-cells.com/what-is-a-pwm
10-11-2011 01:51 AM
m3chan1c Offline

a famous installer just told me that I dont need an effie at all since we keep oxygen away from engine.
He said effies and all that stuff are a myth to sell. How can it be true?
10-13-2011 01:04 AM
amos33 Offline

(10-13-2011 01:04 AM)m3chan1c Wrote:  a famous installer just told me that I dont need an effie at all since we keep oxygen away from engine.

Oxygen is 20% of the air intake. If the famous installer is correct, why does your car have O2 sensors?

The Oxygen Sensor...
•is a detecting element for measuring the residual oxygen in the exhaust gas gas which is highly suitable for closed-loop control of the air/fuel ratio. The output signal follows any air/fuel mixture changes.
•allows the fuel management system to maintain the "Ideal" air/fuel ratio [14.7:1] or a Lambda value of 1, across various engine operating conditions.
•compares the amount of oxygen in the exhaust gas against the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. These different amount of oxygen will allow the sensor to produce a voltage output to the vehicles fuel management system.

I recommend 1.5 lpm directly injected into the air intake manifold.

But first make sure you are generating enough OxyHydrogen to make a difference in the combustion cycle before you put EFIE. Trust but Verify Smile

Remember, I am a newbi to OxyHydrogen Technologies. So get a second opinion.

I am a Christian
10-13-2011 05:45 AM
mike Offline

(10-13-2011 01:04 AM)m3chan1c Wrote:  a famous installer just told me that I dont need an effie at all since we keep oxygen away from engine.

Have a look at the first 2 articles on this documents page: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/documents . It will explain why EFIE's are needed. It doesn't even matter if it's an HHO system or not. If a device increases power and therefore engine revolutions per unit of fuel, then there will be more oxygen drawn into the engine from the outside air. 25% more revolutions per gallon of gas = 25% more oxygen into the engine. This will appear to the computer to be a 25% leaner air/fuel ratio mix. The computer is programmed to maintain a fixed air/fuel ratio, so it will adjust the fuel flow to compensate. That's the way it works.

But to be sure, find out for yourself. Install a system and don't use an EFIE. Get good gas mileage figures. Then try the EFIE and see. That's the best way to find out.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
10-13-2011 07:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jacobaarone Offline

Many people are confused by a belief about HHO turbines which declares that more power is required for breaking normal water substances than the car body can generate. This is only a belief. The car system is developed to outcome highest possible power with little power.

new and used cars in doha qatar
07-25-2012 05:28 AM