Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hydroreactors is LAME
hydrodine Offline

Hydroreactors is LAME
:tongue:Well i cancelled my order, these people lied about shipping dates and i dont think they have the first unit in stock. Dont waste your money ordering from them. If i have to, i will report them to mastercard and file a charge back.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2008 04:39 PM by hydrodine.)
08-13-2008 06:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Hydroreactors.com is LAME
Pretty quiet over there too.

My refund came thru today too. Maybe he's just not organized. I don't feel like waiting to find out.Hmm

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
08-14-2008 05:04 PM
hydrodine Offline

I got my refund today as well. I am with you on time to jump ship.
08-14-2008 05:38 PM
jeraldchrist Offline

hydrodine Wrote:I got my refund today as well. I am with you on time to jump ship.

Maybe if everyone cancels theres mine will come faster!, I was wondering what the hydro-linx is for real, that could really make things a lot easier.

SERTAFYED ROCKET SURGEN
08-15-2008 01:41 AM
jeraldchrist Offline

jeraldchrist Wrote:
hydrodine Wrote:I got my refund today as well. I am with you on time to jump ship.

Maybe if everyone cancels theres mine will come faster!, I was wondering what the hydro-linx is for real, that could really make things a lot easier.
How long have you guys been waiting? I ordered a couple of gens. From march labs and got them in about a week, now I am waiting on hydro reactors for the controller. I like the idea of everything all together, between shifting watching a scan gauge etc, it would be nice to have it all together-unless I just got skunkedSad

SERTAFYED ROCKET SURGEN
08-15-2008 01:51 AM
hydrodine Offline

RE: Hydroreactors is LAME
jeraldchrist Wrote:
jeraldchrist Wrote:

How long have you guys been waiting? I ordered a couple of gens. From march labs and got them in about a week, now I am waiting on hydro reactors for the controller. I like the idea of everything all together, between shifting watching a scan gauge etc, it would be nice to have it all together-unless I just got skunkedSad

Waited about a month and they kept changing the ship date, I wont play those games with some one.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2008 04:39 PM by hydrodine.)
08-15-2008 03:59 PM
hydrodine Offline

I think alot of people are bailing out on them.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2008 04:40 PM by hydrodine.)
08-15-2008 04:19 PM
Boerman Offline

They actually sent HydroBlox to two of their customers who both posted pics. Don't bother to go there and look at the pics because HR has cleaned them out as well as deleting every post that was critical of HR or the products. I wish I had downloaded the pics. They were even smaller than the company's official website pics of the blox. Looked like plastic sheet of some sort that was crudely machined and glued together. A very sloppy job and one had a terminal post that was crooked. They had quick connections in the top and bottom; the kind you get in the plumbing dept to use instead of compression fittings. I have not had very good results using those for hydroxy. It is a freeflowing design where gas and electrolyte solution flow out the top to a res/bubbler and electrolyte gravityflows back down into the bottom of the blox. There is absolutely no way that thing could be a sealed series cell, as they describe it, and having made a number of different style units myself, I would place a pretty sizable bet that it could not come anywhere near the advertized 1 LPM and I am quite confident that it will heat up very quickly unless it is serviced by a rather large res.
09-09-2008 11:23 PM
mallorca Offline

Boerman Wrote:They actually sent HydroBlox to two of their customers who both posted pics. Don't bother to go there and look at the pics because HR has cleaned them out as well as deleting every post that was critical of HR or the products. I wish I had downloaded the pics. They were even smaller than the company's official website pics of the blox. Looked like plastic sheet of some sort that was crudely machined and glued together. A very sloppy job and one had a terminal post that was crooked. They had quick connections in the top and bottom; the kind you get in the plumbing dept to use instead of compression fittings. I have not had very good results using those for hydroxy. It is a freeflowing design where gas and electrolyte solution flow out the top to a res/bubbler and electrolyte gravityflows back down into the bottom of the blox. There is absolutely no way that thing could be a sealed series cell, as they describe it, and having made a number of different style units myself, I would place a pretty sizable bet that it could not come anywhere near the advertized 1 LPM and I am quite confident that it will heat up very quickly unless it is serviced by a rather large res.

Here is a link to photos:
http://hhoinfo.ning.com/forum/topic/show...ic%3A25677
Not very good...
09-10-2008 07:11 AM
hydrodine Offline

mallorca Wrote:
Boerman Wrote:They actually sent HydroBlox to two of their customers who both posted pics. Don't bother to go there and look at the pics because HR has cleaned them out as well as deleting every post that was critical of HR or the products. I wish I had downloaded the pics. They were even smaller than the company's official website pics of the blox. Looked like plastic sheet of some sort that was crudely machined and glued together. A very sloppy job and one had a terminal post that was crooked. They had quick connections in the top and bottom; the kind you get in the plumbing dept to use instead of compression fittings. I have not had very good results using those for hydroxy. It is a freeflowing design where gas and electrolyte solution flow out the top to a res/bubbler and electrolyte gravityflows back down into the bottom of the blox. There is absolutely no way that thing could be a sealed series cell, as they describe it, and having made a number of different style units myself, I would place a pretty sizable bet that it could not come anywhere near the advertized 1 LPM and I am quite confident that it will heat up very quickly unless it is serviced by a rather large res.

Here is a link to photos:
http://hhoinfo.ning.com/forum/topic/show...ic%3A25677
Not very good...

Man, what a piece of crap, I sure am glad i got my money back. Hey Ray, You should be locked up for that piece of junk your selling, I am laughing at you HA HA HA. Hydroreactors.com what a scam.
09-10-2008 03:41 PM