Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IS this normal?
hhagen_1 Offline

IS this normal?
I have install my home made system a 7 plate dry cell + nnnnn - with 1/8" gaskets. I hace all the check valves and a bubbler. With the system off my engine vacuum make the bubbler churn and seems to be sucking some of the water into my engine is this normal? until I get my best mileage with gas I will not be using the HHO so I reversed my blow back valve for now.
05-22-2013 08:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: IS this normal?
No. That is not normal. Where are you putting your HHO? I hope you aren't putting it into the engine manifold. Just put it into the intake air stream between the air filter and the throttle body. There won't be too much vacuum there.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-25-2013 09:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittleGreenDot Offline
Super Moderator

Please describe the problem more, is it a vacuum leak? We would need to know more about the symptoms to give you an answer.
06-13-2013 02:05 PM
Milton Park Offline

(06-12-2013 10:36 AM)Caitlyn Jose Wrote:  I have been facing this air stream problem from few days, is it really normal or should i get my car to the garage? Please give me some suggestions.

Where exactly are you facing the steam problem in your engine? It depends completely where you have installed the system and improper installation also has a bad effect overall. Please share more details on your problem.

Parts and Accessories
06-24-2013 01:24 AM