Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Info on George Wiseman books
cjsride Offline

Info on George Wiseman books
Has anyone read them? I own 2 late model ( 2002 V-8 and 2006 V-6 ) vehicles and not sure if the info is aimed more at carbureted vehicles.

Also they talk about a simple water injection system that can be put together for less than $5. Does anyone have details on this? Wondering if its something like is shown here - http://www.water4gas.com/members/zpe/Auto.pdf

Thanks.
06-10-2008 10:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Info on George Wiseman books
You will not be disappointed with George's books. I have many of them. Each has been well worth the price of admission.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-10-2008 02:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qsiguy Offline

x2.

I own a few, I've read them all several times. Information relates to older as well as modern vehicles. The ER "HyZor" is for newer vehicles when used in conjunction with an EFIE. The HyZor has a wealth of information even if you don't end up using a HyZor. Several power supply ideas and proven design information for HHO generators.

[Image: LogoSM.jpg]
http://www.mpgsolutions.org
Authorized Scangauge II dealer
06-10-2008 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjsride Offline

You guys using any of the info?
06-10-2008 05:16 PM
elcapitan Offline

Wink RE: Info on George Wiseman books
George Wiseman is king of HHO and his books are treasures on the subject. I recently had to discard a "good looking generator" I bought thinking it would enhance the looks of my Honda Civic under hood. Well, it is junk...Water Throttle out of Oregon. I spent two days trying to fix it and gave up. I am road testing my 05 Civic back on my Ozzie type wire units for now hoping for 50 mpg..I am at 42 now having just installed a Spectre cold air intake, partly to make room but it was a good thing to do. I did it myself. All kinds of room now after throwing out that big air box and air cleaner. My next elelctrolyzer will be Wisemans Hy Zor. Yes, it costs more but I am buying cutting edge technology from Eagle Research. I just installed his efie to my upper O2 sensor with his easy instructions. He never even addresses Maf and Map sensors. Adjust the sensors above the cat converter with his efie and do his Hy Zor. Two months of intense study brought me to this. Thanks Ozzie and water4gas for mentioning George Wiseman and Eagle Research. His Hy Zor book is pure knowledge and his stuff is time tested. It works. He has communicated with me a couple of times...one swell guy too.
06-10-2008 09:46 PM
jdram58 Offline

Really thanks to who ever posted that thread for the W4gas pdf I have been looking for that for the longest time. And I re downloaded it. If you use water4gas they have what they call a vaporizer which is as well a simple water injection unit. Which I use on my car with the electrolyzers which I am switching to SS plates. After a recent experiment it was a real eye opener for me to see something that actually works and produces a lot of gas.

I only used 4 plates from Lowes of the Smack booster design Sanded off the plastic coating on them and did the center punch treatmemnt on the inside. I then cut them in half and used 1/4 inch nylon threaded rod to arrange and hold them together with with SS nuts as spacers and nylon washers between the pairs double end plates --,(NN),(NN),++, used 12 gauge wires and 4 yellow colored crimp connects to hook to the posts or my old bolts on the Water4Gas covers and to the end posts of the threaded rods. And wala thats it.

My tests showed the jars got hot to about 140 degrees and leveled off but the gas production was incredible in fact even measureable but I didn't do the bottle test. And that was through a check valve and through a bubbler! Which I have never seen a W4Gas wire wrap electolyzer ever be able to do without the assitence of a seperate fish tank air pump. Turn off the pump and the bubbles quit with the wire wrap models. But not with even this simple little plate design. Turned off the pump and still bubbling like crazy!

So if you still got them old W4Gas elctrolyzers laying around thinking this is a bunch of hog wash or you just gave up! You might want to try this little recipe for yourself it is pretty quick simple and easy!

And you may want to then try and add this to your car I think you may actually see and notice some real results. I use NaOH for my solution 4 parts water to one part NaOH "by weight" not volume. It is a very heavily concintrated solution. And your jars despite what people say can handle that heat as they are "canning jars" made to deal with both pressure and heat up to boiling temperatures. Just ask your mom!

And if you read the Hyzor manual you know George even recommends to heat your hyzor in advance with engine coolant how ever you make your design plastic glass or metal with with engine coolant. As a hotter solution lowers the resistance or you can use a PWM if you wish as well. But i would still heat the electrolyzer.

Worried about steam? or water in your engine? Heck I use both. The simple water injection system on this page in pdf and the HHO. And I have a simple fuel warmer as well. where did i come up with this or these idea's "them there Eagle Research Books" and recommendations from "King George" himself! Ha little pun there somebody else said it first though. But he also makes or manufactures these "water welders" or "torches" so I imagine he would be a pretty good source to learn from about browns gas or any gas and many other things or subjects as well.

The reason this worked so well is i believe several things. The plates were prepared as ordered from the Smack booster instructions The solution came from the Hyzor manual along with understanding the container "heat up" principle. The reason they the Lowes ss plates have to be sanded is to remove a plastic clear plastic coating they are covered with and as well to rough up the metal and the pings with the hammer and center punch, then if you wish you can sand blast them but I didn't I just sanded them really good.

I hear everybody talk like heat is a bad thing but heat is part of a lot of chemical processes and reactions. In fact you you can get hydrogen from NaOH and water and just adding cut up aluminum beer or soda cans. And not adding any electricity or power to start this reaction! There is some food for thought for you and you free energy fanaztic's!
This is on you tube to!

They were evenly or similarly spaced with SS nuts and nylon washers in pairs in the Smack fashion. I only had so much room and I was worried about too small of plates. But George recommends even smaller ones then I used and even different metals then "only SS" ! inch high x 5 inches long.

The plates from Lowes are $1.29 each and you only need 4 instead of 16. But the results if you try it will blow you away! This is only if you want to do or try this as an experiment!

Really I couldn't believe what I was seeing? The volume and amount of gas it was scary! I would be willing to put this one glass jar unit up against any Water4Gas 6 pack wire wrap design! Compared to the wire wraps there is no comparison!

I have a "PWM kit" from hydrogen garage but I haven't put it together yet! Getting too old and bad eye sight and them parts are so tiny and my electronic's ability and understanding is limited and something to be desired.

Ya I know I will get around to it eventually or maybe you could send me one for free! And God will bless your efforts and bring it all back to you for your charitable deed!

jdram58
06-14-2008 09:14 PM
waterboy1 Offline

jdram58 Wrote:Really thanks to who ever posted that thread for the W4gas pdf I have been looking for that for the longest time. And I re downloaded it. If you use water4gas they have what they call a vaporizer which is as well a simple water injection unit. Which I use on my car with the electrolyzers which I am switching to SS plates. After a recent experiment it was a real eye opener for me to see something that actually works and produces a lot of gas.

I only used 4 plates from Lowes of the Smack booster design Sanded off the plastic coating on them and did the center punch treatmemnt on the inside. I then cut them in half and used 1/4 inch nylon threaded rod to arrange and hold them together with with SS nuts as spacers and nylon washers between the pairs double end plates --,(NN),(NN),++, used 12 gauge wires and 4 yellow colored crimp connects to hook to the posts or my old bolts on the Water4Gas covers and to the end posts of the threaded rods. And wala thats it.

My tests showed the jars got hot to about 140 degrees and leveled off but the gas production was incredible in fact even measureable but I didn't do the bottle test. And that was through a check valve and through a bubbler! Which I have never seen a W4Gas wire wrap electolyzer ever be able to do without the assitence of a seperate fish tank air pump. Turn off the pump and the bubbles quit with the wire wrap models. But not with even this simple little plate design. Turned off the pump and still bubbling like crazy!

So if you still got them old W4Gas elctrolyzers laying around thinking this is a bunch of hog wash or you just gave up! You might want to try this little recipe for yourself it is pretty quick simple and easy!

And you may want to then try and add this to your car I think you may actually see and notice some real results. I use NaOH for my solution 4 parts water to one part NaOH "by weight" not volume. It is a very heavily concintrated solution. And your jars despite what people say can handle that heat as they are "canning jars" made to deal with both pressure and heat up to boiling temperatures. Just ask your mom!

And if you read the Hyzor manual you know George even recommends to heat your hyzor in advance with engine coolant how ever you make your design plastic glass or metal with with engine coolant. As a hotter solution lowers the resistance or you can use a PWM if you wish as well. But i would still heat the electrolyzer.

Worried about steam? or water in your engine? Heck I use both. The simple water injection system on this page in pdf and the HHO. And I have a simple fuel warmer as well. where did i come up with this or these idea's "them there Eagle Research Books" and recommendations from "King George" himself! Ha little pun there somebody else said it first though. But he also makes or manufactures these "water welders" or "torches" so I imagine he would be a pretty good source to learn from about browns gas or any gas and many other things or subjects as well.

The reason this worked so well is i believe several things. The plates were prepared as ordered from the Smack booster instructions The solution came from the Hyzor manual along with understanding the container "heat up" principle. The reason they the Lowes ss plates have to be sanded is to remove a plastic clear plastic coating they are covered with and as well to rough up the metal and the pings with the hammer and center punch, then if you wish you can sand blast them but I didn't I just sanded them really good.

I hear everybody talk like heat is a bad thing but heat is part of a lot of chemical processes and reactions. In fact you you can get hydrogen from NaOH and water and just adding cut up aluminum beer or soda cans. And not adding any electricity or power to start this reaction! There is some food for thought for you and you free energy fanaztic's!
This is on you tube to!

They were evenly or similarly spaced with SS nuts and nylon washers in pairs in the Smack fashion. I only had so much room and I was worried about too small of plates. But George recommends even smaller ones then I used and even different metals then "only SS" ! inch high x 5 inches long.

The plates from Lowes are $1.29 each and you only need 4 instead of 16. But the results if you try it will blow you away! This is only if you want to do or try this as an experiment!

Really I couldn't believe what I was seeing? The volume and amount of gas it was scary! I would be willing to put this one glass jar unit up against any Water4Gas 6 pack wire wrap design! Compared to the wire wraps there is no comparison!

I have a "PWM kit" from hydrogen garage but I haven't put it together yet! Getting too old and bad eye sight and them parts are so tiny and my electronic's ability and understanding is limited and something to be desired.

Ya I know I will get around to it eventually or maybe you could send me one for free! And God will bless your efforts and bring it all back to you for your charitable deed!

jdram58

Thanks for that great information. I have been somewhat disappointed in my gas production from the w4g wire wrap, although it definitely works and is cheap enough. I would really like to see a picture of your design as I am more of a visual guy and can't quite picture the plate design in my brain. I am going to George's site and order his books as it seems he is the man when it comes to knowledge on HHO. Thanks
06-15-2008 05:01 AM
jdram58 Offline

Hey actually I saw on their W4 Gas site a similar model some one is selling!

Only he uses the metal ring covers instead of the plastic.

I have a digital camera but have trouble using and uploading pic's with it sometimes.. anything much larger or with more plates is hard to get into the jar. This was just sort of a quick impromdo experiement.. George recommends thicker plates for the end plates! So I just doubled the plates on the end + and -, with 4 neutral plates in the middle so it is still sort of series type design. The gig here is a very heavy electrolyte solution prefer heated and also I would recommend a PWM cuz this thing drew my battery jump box down to nothing in short order. So it was drawing some serious currant obviously or make sure you have a switch to turn it on or off and don't turn it on unless the car is running. Really George also recommends a larger alternator and after my experiment I can understand why! Mine is only 70 amps so before i experiment on my car I will have to have or get or make a PWM. Gives you a little better control of the power draw and is adjustable to some degree and also produces more "H" mono atomic verse H2 diatomic hydrogen.

I imagine this is part of his 1200 series water torches as well but I am not sure. But George Wiseman is definately if not "the man" a good man to know who knows a lot about HHO and many other things. Lots of books on the subject of gas saving devices and techniques! Go to Eagle Research.com
06-16-2008 05:12 AM
elcapitan Offline

waterboy1 Wrote:
jdram58 Wrote:Really thanks to who ever posted that thread for the W4gas pdf I have been looking for that for the longest time. And I re downloaded it. If you use water4gas they have what they call a vaporizer which is as well a simple water injection unit. Which I use on my car with the electrolyzers which I am switching to SS plates. After a recent experiment it was a real eye opener for me to see something that actually works and produces a lot of gas.

This is on you tube to!

jdram58

Thanks for that great information. I have been somewhat disappointed in my gas production from the w4g wire wrap, although it definitely works and is cheap enough. I would really like to see a picture of your design as I am more of a visual guy and can't quite picture the plate design in my brain. I am going to George's site and order his books as it seems he is the man when it comes to knowledge on HHO. Thanks
07-01-2008 07:07 PM
waterboy1 Offline

elcapitan Wrote:
waterboy1 Wrote:

This is on you tube to!

jdram58

I do appreciate the info. I went to the Smacks web-site and have somewhat copied that design but am looking for a larger container. I have bench tested a 4 Lowe's light switch cover plate design with a
-nn+ config. and have seen the light and gone to NaOH for the electrolyte. I was able to measure output at about 1 L per min. with about 1 tsp of NaOH in about 1 gal of distilled water. Having a hard time getting that container to seal so having some leaks (HHO) around the lid. I have a similar setup in a water filter container and am working on it today to get it sealed up and also to get my newly arrived EFIE installed and adjusted on my 96 Chev Truck. Will post pictures and results when able. Good luck to us all.
07-21-2008 11:04 AM