Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Info on George Wiseman books
deon Offline

RE: Info on George Wiseman books
Waterboy. Hi this is deon from SA. I have been using 2 x ss pipes that fit into each other. about 250mm long and 40 to 48 mm diameter.i got 1.5l / 3 minutes from them. i have never seen anybody else working with ss pipes. am i too dumb or is the ss wire giving much more gas.
07-24-2008 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tesla Offline

jdram58 Wrote:Really thanks to who ever posted that thread for the W4gas pdf I have been looking for that for the longest time. And I re downloaded it.
Where did you locate that? Others will surely want to download it too :-)
Quote:And your jars despite what people say can handle that heat as they are "canning jars" made to deal with both pressure and heat up to boiling temperatures. Just ask your mom!
Very good point that I don't think has been raised before. The only downside I see to using glass is it's relatively fragile nature...although older American cars used to use glass bottles for washer fluid and even gas filter bowels!
Quote:The reason they the Lowes ss plates have to be sanded is to remove a plastic clear plastic coating they are covered with and as well to rough up the metal and the pings with the hammer and center punch, then if you wish you can sand blast them but I didn't I just sanded them really good.
Perhaps sand blasting or bead blasting would suffice (for those who have access to such equipment). Sure would be a lot quicker and result in a more uniform and thorough finish.

...same thing we do every night Pinky, plan to take over the world!
07-24-2008 11:37 AM
George Wiseman Offline

jdram58 Wrote:I imagine this is part of his 1200 series water torches as well but I am not sure. But George Wiseman is definately if not "the man" a good man to know who knows a lot about HHO and many other things. Lots of books on the subject of gas saving devices and techniques! Go to Eagle Research.com

Thanks for the cudos guys. A few comments:
1) We definitely go for quality over quantity in our Brown's Gas, which shows up to 3% mon-atomic portion (others are as low as 1%). We do everything we can to increase the magnecule content of the gas. This is where the anomalous effects (extra energy and gas volume) show up.
2) Our WaterTorches can be seen ate watertorch.com
3) Don't forget the hyphen in eagle-research.com
4) HHO is a brand name of Brown's Gas, made up by a man who is trying to 'brand' technology that is already in the public domain, so that he can get invalid patents and con investors. I use Brown's Gas name to honor the inventor that spent 30 years of his life commercializing it. I do shorten it to BG.
08-07-2008 09:23 PM
Jameson Offline

jdram58 Wrote:Really thanks to who ever posted that thread for the W4gas pdf I have been looking for that for the longest time. And I re downloaded it. If you use water4gas they have what they call a vaporizer which is as well a simple water injection unit. Which I use on my car with the electrolyzers which I am switching to SS plates. After a recent experiment it was a real eye opener for me to see something that actually works and produces a lot of gas.....

jdram58

Just a few things...
-The plastic coating on the switch plates can be peeled off like a sticker.
-Check the voltage between your plates. The reason why Smack and others are using 16-20 plates is because the ideal voltage for each cell is about 2.1 volts (just like a car battery) In your generator this will lower heat and reduce current draw (good thing)
-You talk about the heat being a good thing. I believe you are right, but heat draws more current and of course limits are to your container and your alternator. If you need 20 plates to get 2 volts per cell you are going to need about 4 inches of container.
-Also remember that gas prodiction is directly related to current amount, surface area(size of plates or number of plates), ease of travel or current, and of course..minimizing wasted current which produces almost nothing.
08-15-2008 09:58 PM
Smudge Offline

Fran from HydroBoost has used a build similar to this.
What this basicly gives you is a 2 volt high amp electolyzer.
Efficient hho generation is done via volts instead of amps.
George and Alex are retailing welding torch electolyzers that thoroughly demonstrate that VOLTAGE and not amperage is the "best" way.
A 2 tube electrolyzer (one pipe inside the other) hooked up to regular 12v car power will behave like a short and create a lot of heat and steam.
You could put a few of these in series though.
It's all a matter of your ease and style of construction and possibly availability of your steel. If you have piles of stainless pipe laying around, then by all means do the pipe in pipe method if it works for you.

(07-24-2008 07:16 AM)deon Wrote:  Waterboy. Hi this is deon from SA. I have been using 2 x ss pipes that fit into each other. about 250mm long and 40 to 48 mm diameter.i got 1.5l / 3 minutes from them. i have never seen anybody else working with ss pipes. am i too dumb or is the ss wire giving much more gas.
10-13-2009 04:52 PM