Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Information
Glennjr Offline

Information

#### I regret that I no longer have access to the schematics etc; #####
Hello to all,
I have been reading some of the information on this web site and to say the least there is a lot of useful stuff here. Anyhow the reason for this post is to offer to you guys and (gals ??), any of you who need wiring diagram information, I have access to both Aldata and Mitchel at my shop. So any of you who would like info on wiring diagrams, sensors, code information and the like just send me an e-mail and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. If you have a fax available it can be faxed or maybe scanned and sent via e-mail. Great Forums.Smile

Glenn Jr.
Glenn's Sales & Service
P.S. there are 2 e-mail addresses == work glennjr2@windstream.net generally 8 - 5 Mon. - Sat and after hours glennjr@rochester.rr.com
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 07:01 AM by Glennjr.)
05-04-2008 02:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benitoff Offline

Shy RE: Information
Hi glenn,
Ive just joined and I want to try it on my volvo 850 2.5 litre tdi 1996, any information you can give me regarding the wiring for the sensors I will eventually need to adjust will be very much appreciated.
Thanks very mcuh, regards. Ben
05-11-2008 12:36 PM
skiers4ever Offline

RE: Information
Hi Glenn,
I'm new to this forum as well and about to install it on a 2007 Honda Ridgeline...I know...scary. Any diagrams or help would be appreciated! I'm not really mechanically inclined but I follow instructions pretty well. Hopefully I won't screw it up. I plan on taking before and after pictures and do several tests and post everything here for everyone's benefit...even tell everyone what I screwed up on. Hey, what's the use of messing up if everyone can't learn from it! Smile
Thanks in advance,
John

2007 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L 4WD
Hydro Super 2 installed on 5/21/08
Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
05-17-2008 02:14 PM
S10 Hybrid Offline

Glennjr Wrote: Hello to all,
I have been reading some of the information on this web site and to say the least there is a lot of useful stuff here. Anyhow the reason for this post is to offer to you guys and (gals ??), any of you who need wiring diagram information, I have access to both Aldata and Mitchel at my shop. So any of you who would like info on wiring diagrams, sensors, code information and the like just send me an e-mail and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. If you have a fax available it can be faxed or maybe scanned and sent via e-mail. Great Forums.Smile

Glenn Jr.
Glenn's Sales & Service
P.S. there are 2 e-mail addresses == work glennjr2@windstream.net generally 8 - 5 Mon. - Sat and after hours glennjr@rochester.rr.com

So many great people offering help. That's what I call unity!

eddie b.
05-18-2008 11:51 AM
elmerBjohnson Offline

[/size][/color]
Glennjr Wrote: Hello to all,
I have been reading some of the information on this web site and to say the least there is a lot of useful stuff here. Anyhow the reason for this post is to offer to you guys and (gals ??), any of you who need wiring diagram informatiIon, I have access to both Aldata and Mitchel at my shop. So any of you who would like info on wiring diagrams, sensors, code information and the like just send me an e-mail and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. If you have a fax available it can be faxed or maybe scanned and sent via e-mail. Great Forums.Smile

Glenn Jr.
Glenn's Sales & Service
I CAN NOT FIND MY WIRERING DIAGRAM EITHER. I HAVE A 2006 CHEVY HHR.
05-19-2008 12:02 PM
HerronPerformance Offline

Can i get the O2 wiring for an 05 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8l?

http://www.herronperformance.com
05-27-2008 05:16 PM
Glennjr Offline

Sure, I'll have to pull it up tomorrow at the shop. I have your e-mail address and I'll e-mail them to you in PDF format. I presume you want the engine performance wiring diagrams ??
Glenn jr.
05-27-2008 05:19 PM

Glennjr Wrote:Sure, I'll have to pull it up tomorrow at the shop. I have your e-mail address and I'll e-mail them to you in PDF format. I presume you want the engine performance wiring diagrams ??
Glenn jr.
THANKS!! what ever has the O2 diagram, there are 2 whites, a blue and black....or was it 2 black and 1 of the others, LMAO, I just went out there 10 minutes ago and happy to see a single O2, so I can order Mike's single EFIE to put on this van before our trip...

05-27-2008 05:22 PM
Glennjr Offline

Will send tomorrow A.M., probably about 9:30. Damn computer boots slow.
Glenn Jr.
05-27-2008 05:24 PM

Glennjr Wrote:Will send tomorrow A.M., probably about 9:30. Damn computer boots slow.
Glenn Jr.

No problem! I still have to order EFIE and wait for it to come in.

05-27-2008 05:26 PM