Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Information
LanceSage Offline

RE: Information
Thank you very much for your help.

I will be putting a unit on my '02 rav4 and '03 honda adyssey and would love informational wiring diagrams for o2, map, maf sensors and code information to complete the all the sensor enhancers at installation.

Lance
10-12-2008 09:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

Guys, check out this thread for wiring for your vehicles: http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=2065

Lance, if you have an air-fuel sensor (which is very possible), most current efies won't work for you. We expect a new design will be available soon, maybe in December, that will work.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
10-13-2008 05:06 AM
tms848s Offline

Question RE: Information
Hey Glenn can you look up for a 1989 f150 ford pickup
5.0 302 engine 2 wheel drive xlt for the oxygen sensor singal wire
10-25-2008 05:14 PM
michaeld9295 Offline

Hello Glenn,

I'm looking for the O2 sensor signal wire for my 05 Chevy Colorado 2.8 4 cyl.
Is it possible for you to locate wire diagram for me? There are 4 wires. 2 for the heater and 2 for the O2 sensor. Thank You Glenn..

michaeld9295
01-10-2011 08:57 AM
kevin c Offline

(05-04-2008 02:07 PM)Glennjr Wrote:   Hello to all,
I have been reading some of the information on this web site and to say the least there is a lot of useful stuff here. Anyhow the reason for this post is to offer to you guys and (gals ??), any of you who need wiring diagram information, I have access to both Aldata and Mitchel at my shop. So any of you who would like info on wiring diagrams, sensors, code information and the like just send me an e-mail and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. If you have a fax available it can be faxed or maybe scanned and sent via e-mail. Great Forums.:)

Glenn Jr.
Glenn's Sales & Service
P.S. there are 2 e-mail addresses == work glennjr2@windstream.net generally 8 - 5 Mon. - Sat and after hours glennjr@rochester.rr.com
02-28-2011 03:10 PM
ranchero57 Offline

(05-04-2008 02:07 PM)Glennjr Wrote:  
#### I regret that I no longer have access to the schematics etc; #####
Hello to all,
I have been reading some of the information on this web site and to say the least there is a lot of useful stuff here. Anyhow the reason for this post is to offer to you guys and (gals ??), any of you who need wiring diagram information, I have access to both Aldata and Mitchel at my shop. So any of you who would like info on wiring diagrams, sensors, code information and the like just send me an e-mail and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. If you have a fax available it can be faxed or maybe scanned and sent via e-mail. Great Forums.:)

Glenn Jr.
Glenn's Sales & Service
P.S. there are 2 e-mail addresses == work glennjr2@windstream.net generally 8 - 5 Mon. - Sat and after hours glennjr@rochester.rr.com

Hi Glenn Jr. I am retired auto electric tech. and I have a 2001 GMC Jimmy 2wd that I need a ABS wiring diagram for. Any help would be appreciated as Autozones wiring diagrams did not include ABS systems.
03-12-2011 01:08 PM
socodog5969 Offline

Hi Glenn, heres my problem. I need to know what the 2 colors are that connect to the fuel sending unit (the flat in the tank) of a 1974 Dodge W200 Clubcab 4x4. Can you help me out? I would be grateful.

Socodog5969
soco_dog@hotmail.com

Glenn Jr.
Glenn's Sales & Service
[/quote]
03-30-2011 07:58 AM
2001corolla Offline

Can i get the ecm pinout for an auto and manual 2001 corolla??
05-16-2011 04:46 PM
mark12jon Offline
Banned

We are trying to get this Hydrogen Generator to work on our Ford 2003 F150. V8. Mileage actually has gone down. Hydrofuel Solutions referred us to you on the website to add the EFIE. But can't find the wiring schematics. Autozone site didn't have anything for my vehicle. Can you help me? If you could just scan and email back to me, I would really appreciate it!
05-29-2011 10:21 PM
hilbish Offline

I am working with a custom built car that uses a Dodge B300 fuel tank and sending unit. How were these wired in? Did the fuel gage and sending unit require a voltage reducer, usually placed at the dash board?
09-11-2011 08:33 AM