Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Installation of HHO generator output on Subaru
wretchedone Offline

Installation of HHO generator output on Subaru
HI,

I have a 1992 Subaru Legacy Fuel Injection Engine. I am currently running the output of the HHO Generator to a vacuum port on the intake manifold.

Understanding that this engine will also need an EFIE to function properly, is my connection to the intake manifold correct?

Thanks for the assistance.
11-20-2008 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Installation of HHO generator output on Subaru
Personally, I like to get as close to the engine's air intake as I can. I have a nipple threaded into my air cleaner box.

I'm not going to say it's dangerous to put your HHO gas into your engine head. I'm also not going to say it's safe. But I would never do it that way. It's just not a good idea to have an explosive gas running through your vacuum system.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-20-2008 03:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wretchedone Offline

Thank you Mike for the quick response. Since I am just learning how this whole thing works, I was relying on information from a mechanic who showed me how to make and install the generator. Would it be better to put the output before or after the air cleaner filter. Additionally, can you refer me to a good site which has detailed instructions for the installation of the generator.
11-20-2008 03:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

Check out this link: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/chapt10.html

It's possibly more info than you want, but will answer questions that you didn't even know you had.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-21-2008 10:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply