Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interesting HHO Site www.easy2hho.com
CitatioN10 Offline

Interesting HHO Site www.easy2hho.com
I found this site and talked to the sales people and they seem to know whats going on , so far they are the cheapest plate to buy units from ! I was just wondering if anyone has bought from them , good bad ? comments ?

the link is http://www.easy2hho.com

HHO Generators
06-21-2008 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

RE: Interesting HHO Site www.easy2hho.com
they claim thier units put out ALOT of HHO, those numbers look fabricated to me, anyone with any experience?
06-21-2008 07:04 PM
CitatioN10 Offline

Maybe they use different type's of cells. or more voltage .. who knows

I might order the combo
06-21-2008 07:49 PM
jksav7 Offline

Nobody even THINK about buying one of those generators if you want to be happy with it!!

Their claims as to LPM are laughable (WAAYYYYYY overexaggerated). Those are open-bath cells. I know that because of the small amount of KOH they recommend adding to the water. Those of us that have experimented with building are own, etc. know better than to believe the lies on that website. Also, those boosters are sealed. You can't open them to clean them.
06-21-2008 08:31 PM
steelerfan89 Offline

jksav7 Wrote:Nobody even THINK about buying one of those generators if you want to be happy with it!!

Their claims as to LPM are laughable (WAAYYYYYY overexaggerated). Those are open-bath cells. I know that because of the small amount of KOH they recommend adding to the water. Those of us that have experimented with building are own, etc. know better than to believe the lies on that website. Also, those boosters are sealed. You can't open them to clean them.

I think a 4 to 7 cell series system should very easily produce 2.5 LPM

Seems like a very large system for such a small amout of gas tho
06-22-2008 07:24 AM
jksav7 Offline

Actually, it looks like those booster are made out of 4-inch pvc. The smallest one is really quite short. The middle one is taller, and the last one is tallest. Either they're adding more cells or they're just making the plates bigger, or maybe both. But it doesn't matter. The Smack booster is rated at a maximum of 1.7 LPM. It has 8 cells with measures taken to reduce voltage leakage. I am not aware of anyone else who has an open-bath booster of similar size that will beat that for efficiency/gas production.

Trust me, I've seen way too many people on these forums who have been really disappointed with this type of junk. Those boosters will disappoint.

steelerfan89 Wrote:I think a 4 to 7 cell series system should very easily produce 2.5 LPM

Seems like a very large system for such a small amout of gas tho
06-22-2008 01:35 PM
CitatioN10 Offline

I know someone with a generator almost the exact size but I wouldn't call his 13 cell gen junk by any means. Just because its sealed doesn't make it so it cant be cleaned , mine is sealed and I can clean it at any time , and as long as your plates are conditioned right you really should have to do anymore then drain and refill once a month or every few weeks . I sent an Email to them and the bigger the unit the more cells they add , They also back up their generators with a money back guarantee if you get the PWM and EFIE Combo ..

What other site can do that with the price they offer ?
06-22-2008 01:49 PM
jksav7 Offline

I totally discourage anyone from buying those generators, but it's your choice. The money-back gurantee doesn't mean a whole lot to me because I think most of the people buying these units are newbies who don't know how to test them anyway to see if the production is good or not. They see a few bubbles and get excited. I know because I went through that stage too. By the time they get educated they've already had the unit for long enough that they don't feel they can ask for a refund.

But, go ahead and prove me wrong. I'll eat humble pie if indeed I am wrong.

The Smack unit is a reasonable generator that is fairly priced (IMO). I bet the Smack booster outproduces those generators, or at least does so with less heat build up. Eletrik has raised his price to $260 (I believe). If someone wants a "good" booster, then I think they're gonna have to get themselves a true closed-bath series booster, which is big $'s.
That's just the way it is. Someone correct me if I'm missing something.

CitatioN10 Wrote:I know someone with a generator almost the exact size but I wouldn't call his 13 cell gen junk by any means. Just because its sealed doesn't make it so it cant be cleaned , mine is sealed and I can clean it at any time , and as long as your plates are conditioned right you really should have to do anymore then drain and refill once a month or every few weeks . I sent an Email to them and the bigger the unit the more cells they add , They also back up their generators with a money back guarantee if you get the PWM and EFIE Combo ..

What other site can do that with the price they offer ?
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2008 04:00 PM by jksav7.)
06-22-2008 02:18 PM
CitatioN10 Offline

Maybe your not missing anything , but maybe you just know it all ! LOL

I still might purchase a unit as I just talked to the guy on the phone , real nice person by the way , He said he will check into these forums and read some , maybe he can correct me for wanting to buy a unit from him ? I told him that I know some about the HHO but not everything in the world so he told me I could have a unit for $100.00 just to try it out . I don't know if I can pass that up or not .
06-22-2008 03:22 PM
steelerfan89 Offline

CitatioN10 Wrote:Maybe your not missing anything , but maybe you just know it all ! LOL

I still might purchase a unit as I just talked to the guy on the phone , real nice person by the way , He said he will check into these forums and read some , maybe he can correct me for wanting to buy a unit from him ? I told him that I know some about the HHO but not everything in the world so he told me I could have a unit for $100.00 just to try it out . I don't know if I can pass that up or not .

If your going to test it out be sure and let us know how it goes. What state are you in? Im in NC and am building me own system right now. I saw a guy on the news installing systems in Charlotte, NC. I'd drive out to see such a large system in action
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2008 03:41 PM by steelerfan89.)
06-22-2008 03:41 PM