Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interesting from Browngas.com site
tooler1988 Offline

Interesting from Browngas.com site
Hi all,
Found this on Browngas.com site. any thoughts?

"News: For petrol engines it is possible (discovery May 2008) to add it directly into the fuel line. expect (even) better savings (35% average). You won't be needing the lambda control or efie system anymore! Power increases significantly compared with the air-intake system. This fuel line injected system means better safety and more efficiency than the air-intake injection system. So with fuel line injection you'll be needing less Browns Gas. More information on this new system by July 2008. "

Seems intersting,whithout knowing exactly what they are doing. could it really be this simple?

Tooler
07-04-2008 06:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steelerfan89 Offline

RE: Interesting from Browngas.com site
Have to wait and see what they follow up with. I dont see how its possible my self. Putting HHO (air) into a fuel (liquid) line?

Beyond that... should it really make a difference how it gets there? The idea is to get it into the chamber to be burned. It should not make a difference how it gets there. People are currently getting 40 to 100% gains. Unless they meant 35% on top of that, they would be going backwards. Have to wait and see what they are talking about
07-04-2008 07:01 AM
baracuda Offline

If the fuel and the HHO are mixed well enough to saturate the gas it might work.
The MAP and MAF tell the ECU when and for how long to pump fuel through the injectors. Now that the HHO is in the fuel you should'nt have to adjust those sensors.
But I wonder what it would do to fuel pressure. Don't a lot of EFI run on 30+psi? The liquid wont compress but the gaseous HHO will. Would you need your generator to run at 40 or 50psi? Maybe they introduce the HHO before the fuel pump so there's no back pressure on you generator.

And the o2 sensor would still be looking for the same amount of unburnt fuel as usual. Wonder if it'll try to correct by dumping more fuel?

Hosts of questions to be answered but if they've got it figured out that would be cool

You can't skin a fish before you catch it !
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2008 07:03 AM by baracuda.)
07-04-2008 07:02 AM
colchiro Offline

Like I said before.... it can be added directly to the fuel with a fuel vaporizer.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-04-2008 08:05 AM
prospector Offline

baracuda Wrote:...And the o2 sensor would still be looking for the same amount of unburnt fuel as usual. Wonder if it'll try to correct by dumping more fuel?
Ah, yes, that's really a sticking point. Their outward claim that efie is no longer needed just doesn't ...well, we'll see.

That note is buried so darned far down in that section of the website, I almost gave up looking for it!

Good catch, tooler!
07-04-2008 12:17 PM
a3holerman Offline

I contacted them a month ago when I first saw the post. They e-mailed me back over a week ago and said the information they got previously was not reliable and didn't think it did indeed worked as reported. I am surprised its still up on the website.

Tom
07-04-2008 09:37 PM