Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyone on here from Colorado?
hhagen_1 Offline

Is there anyone on here from Colorado?
I would like to find people close to me to talk to and trade ideas in Colorado. I have my HHO generator built and working just need to do the fine tuning on it with winter close approaching I don't have much time to waste. My work area for my tests and building is a small shed witch I share with my lawn mower and other junk witch my wife wanted out of our trailer lol. I am use my old 93 Saturn as my first test buggy but it has problems and may have to get my old 74 Dodge out of retirement and use it. Nice thing is no electronics on it just have to re jet carburetor. It has a slant 6 witch only has about 15000 on the rebuild. Got 17 on the highway when I parked it so with HHO I should be able to get 20 in town or better I hope.
10-25-2012 07:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigben Offline

RE: Is there anyone on here from Colorado?
(10-25-2012 07:06 PM)hhagen_1 Wrote:  I would like to find people close to me to talk to and trade ideas in Colorado. I have my HHO generator built and working just need to do the fine tuning on it with winter close approaching I don't have much time to waste. My work area for my tests and building is a small shed witch I share with my lawn mower and other junk witch my wife wanted out of our trailer lol. I am use my old 93 Saturn as my first test buggy but it has problems and may have to get my old 74 Dodge out of retirement and use it. Nice thing is no electronics on it just have to re jet carburetor. It has a slant 6 witch only has about 15000 on the rebuild. Got 17 on the highway when I parked it so with HHO I should be able to get 20 in town or better I hope.
I'm in the Denver area. I've got an '01 Saturn SC2 that I want to put an HHO on. I bought one of the quad EFIEs for my old Taurus, but I got rid of it before I installed the HHO. Project over the next couple of weeks is to see if I can get some good results on my Saturn. Then it's on to my '94 F-150. Feel free to contact me.
11-09-2012 03:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply