Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just a thought
76GP Offline

Just a thought
Hydrogen is produced from the negitive(-) side and oxygen is produced from the positve (+) side I am going to make 2 chambers 1 negitive(-) and the other positve (+),With a bridge for flow at the bottom of the chambers at the top of the + it should be all oxygen and top of the - should be all hydrogen just vent the oxygen side and pipe the hydrogen to intake.Dont know if this will work or not but I will try.
07-27-2008 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Just a thought
Hydrodine built one. Check his posts for pics in a day or two.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-27-2008 11:02 AM
76GP Offline

cool I will thanks
07-27-2008 11:42 AM
tesla Offline

Interesting....yet another thought, if you were to use an alternating current (or more specifically, alternate the polarity) then HHO would be generated across the entire cell (assuming that's what most desire)

Although I could see the benefit of introducing just hydrogen to the engine...you may no longer need to run an EFIE in this case...as long as you don't incur hydrogen embrittlement.

...same thing we do every night Pinky, plan to take over the world!
07-27-2008 01:51 PM
stevekos7 Offline

tesla Wrote:Interesting....yet another thought, if you were to use an alternating current (or more specifically, alternate the polarity) then HHO would be generated across the entire cell (assuming that's what most desire)

Although I could see the benefit of introducing just hydrogen to the engine...you may no longer need to run an EFIE in this case...as long as you don't incur hydrogen embrittlement.

Alternating current isn't practical. You need DC to run an efficient cell. AC will work under certain circumstances but you must drastically reduce the Hz cycle. It isn't really worth it because it is very low production anyway. It is much better to pulse the DC.
07-27-2008 05:53 PM