Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just a thought for today
hhagen_1 Offline

Just a thought for today
So I have read most of the HCS thread and was thinking last night about it. Has anyone combined this with HHO? What I'm thinking is can one use the HHO production through a HCS bubbler then the heat tube into a bubbler with water and then into the engine.
I was thinking of taking my system and using the gas produced to bubble the container of gas to produce the fumes from the gas then to a heat tube arround the exhaust. From there to a bubbler then to the engine. Sense My truck is carburated I was thinking that by spliting the flow with a oneway valve to cut off the idle curcuit of my carb and still have flow for cruise this should improve the fuel mileage graetly. Please let me know what you think.
06-29-2013 08:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonnkopp Offline

RE: Just a thought for today
(06-29-2013 08:28 AM)hhagen_1 Wrote:  So I have read most of the HCS thread and was thinking last night about it. Has anyone combined this with HHO? What I'm thinking is can one use the HHO production through a HCS bubbler then the heat tube into a bubbler with water and then into the engine.
I was thinking of taking my system and using the gas produced to bubble the container of gas to produce the fumes from the gas then to a heat tube arround the exhaust. From there to a bubbler then to the engine. Sense My truck is carburated I was thinking that by spliting the flow with a oneway valve to cut off the idle curcuit of my carb and still have flow for cruise this should improve the fuel mileage graetly. Please let me know what you think.

I asked that question on the hcs thread myself. The answer I got from the people active on that thread was that they though hho was a "waste of time". Since I have been getting a consistent mpg increase with hho of 30% I wood not consider it a "waste of time".

That being said, I have not yet experimented with hcs, but I plan to in the future. After all the hard work and effort I have put into hho, I am reluctant to give it up. I do think that if the hcs works like the advocates say it does, there are benefits to using it over hho. The big thing for me is that it still depends on using gasoline and not pure wholesome water as the performance/mpg additive. You still depend on gasoline for the benefits. To my thinking, it does nothing to motivate experimentors from developing technologies getting away from oil based energies.
Regarding the initial content or question at hand, no, I have no experience combining the two systems... But given that the hho gas is already "fractured" I am suspect that heating it up would do Michel improve it... Although I may be very wrong. I think there would be the benefits of more hydrogen after the gasses are fractured coming from the gasoline vapors but that the gas mix would be more explosive and dangerous to control, and then you would have the standard problems to overcome using hho such as efie implantation etc.

Just my opinion but would be glad to hear of anyone's real life experiences.

Jonn
06-29-2013 06:22 PM
hhagen_1 Offline

That was my thoughts too. I have a 1974 Dodge W100 4X4 that 8 years ago put a slant 6 in it. I built it from the ground up have a lot of blood and sweat in it. 225 CID with a 2 barrel Carter BBD carb. My thought was I could drop my amps on the HHO I built to around 3 or 4 and use it to power the HCS system. I was also dreaming up a better way to heat up the copper tubing around the exhaust pipe by building a enclosure with a center exhaust pipe maybe with holes in it foe the exhaust gas to heat more area copper tube wrapped around it and then a outer pipe of 4" covering with end caps and the top would have the tubing coming out of it.
06-29-2013 07:08 PM
Jonnkopp Offline

I am envious that you have such a fine older motor to work with. I am thinking seriously about picking up an older 4x4 pick up of some kind to build over with economy in mind. I need 4 wheel drive and a truck due to my job and where I live but I hate paying the gas bill. It is also cold for 1/2 the year and I struggle in the winter to keep my hho system from freezing. Hcs would be an attractive alternative for the cold weather.

I like your idea about developing a better heat exchange system for the copper tubing. I had thought it would be better to coil the tubing inside the exhaust rather than wrap it around the outside to maxize the heating, especially when it gets to -20* out. I would think there should be some heat exchange technologies out there for other uses that we could modify to implement for hcs use.
06-30-2013 04:24 PM