Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just starting
mike Offline

RE: Just starting
I don't know how to answer that.

I have a flow meter that costs $1,500. It's been calibrated by the company for HHO specifically, as well as about 40 other gasses. It compensates the flow reading for 72 degrees F, no matter what temperature the output gas is. For instance if the gas came out at 100 degrees it would show a considerably higher flow rate if the meter didn't compensate for the fact that the gas was warm, because the same number of molecules when warmer, take up more space = higher apparent flow rate. But its only the fact that its warmer. It's very precise.

I'm only telling you the difference between that flow meter and other methods. I'm not saying why.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 11:02 AM by mike.)
02-03-2012 12:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fsuagentsmith Offline

(02-02-2012 01:06 PM)mike Wrote:  We have found that people are using way more HHO (and amperage) than they need. 1.25 - 1.5 LPM (honestly measured) is the correct amount for a semi (15 Liter engine). More HHO will actually reduce mileage.

Realize that this is measured very accurately, and most measures of HHO will actually call this about double what I do. For instance if you use a pop bottle test or a ball meter (the kind where a ball floats on the gas), you'll probably think this is actually 2.5 to 3 LPM.

So are you stating that his measurements and output are too high or inaccurate based on his advertisements? Or are you saying I would be better off to get a smaller output HHO device from hho kits direct?
02-23-2012 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

No, I'm not saying anything about any specific company's measurements. I'm just saying that people think they need 2 LPM for their VW Beetle (slight exaggeration). When actually we run 15L semis on 1.25 LPM.

I'm just saying it's common for people to think they need more HHO than they really do, and it's also common for mileage results to go up when the amperage is cut back.

This article describes why that is: http://www.dry-cells.com/how-much-hho

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
02-23-2012 12:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fsuagentsmith Offline

When looking at wiring diagrams and I supposed to look at a diagram for my 2004 Infiniti G35 AWD here?
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/repairi...3f80380e4d

That is a diagram of the engine and emissions control overall system. Should I zoom in on one particular place?
02-24-2012 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply