Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just threw away my water4gas system
ocpd426 Offline

Just threw away my water4gas system
My 3 jar water4gas system didnt work tried everything to prove to my freinds that hydrogen wasnt a scam. I know there has to be a generator out there that works Please help me prove them wrong
07-13-2008 04:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stevekos7 Offline

RE: Just threw away my water4gas system
ocpd426 Wrote:My 3 jar water4gas system didnt work tried everything to prove to my freinds that hydrogen wasnt a scam. I know there has to be a generator out there that works Please help me prove them wrong

Don't dispair. I did the same thing. There are lots of other generators that do work well, but it does take a bit of time to work through the various options. I currently have an 11 plate cell that generates 4 times the gas that my old water4gas system did. This isn't a scam, and the w4g system will work with some vehicles, but not for all.
07-13-2008 06:04 PM
ocpd426 Offline

stevekos7 Wrote:
ocpd426 Wrote:My 3 jar water4gas system didnt work tried everything to prove to my freinds that hydrogen wasnt a scam. I know there has to be a generator out there that works Please help me prove them wrong

Don't dispair. I did the same thing. There are lots of other generators that do work well, but it does take a bit of time to work through the various options. I currently have an 11 plate cell that generates 4 times the gas that my old water4gas system did. This isn't a scam, and the w4g system will work with some vehicles, but not for all.
I am looking for a new design to try
07-14-2008 12:52 PM
dpater47 Offline

check out the post 5 below yours:ER HyZor in stock,less amps,easy to build,but yuo have to buy the kit from what i understand.i bought it for the simple reason ,i don't want to look for all the parts like i did with the w4gas system and waste alot of time.read alex's site and read chapter 10 at this site:http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/
hope this helps.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2008 01:47 PM by dpater47.)
07-14-2008 01:46 PM