Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Latest positive testimonials for Enviro Tabs, Fuel Saving Product
MrProsperity Offline

Latest positive testimonials for Enviro Tabs, Fuel Saving Product
Hi to everyone with an interest in Fuel Saving

'Enviro Tabs' is a unique and patented 'green' product registered with the Environmental Protection Agency in the United States meaning it is totally safe for ALL combustion engine vehicles and with ALL fuels. Greenfoot Global is the company that has brought Enviro Tabs to the mass consumer market.

In addition to the great testimonials on the website, we have recently received a batch of excellent testimonials from colleagues in Ireland as follows :

> 'delighted with improved economy'; 'mileage increased from 850km to 1060 km per tank'; Plant Hire Co;
> 'recorded savings of up to 25% on our fuel bills'; Hauliers;
> 'blown away by results of tabs'; 'no brainer'; McAndrew Centre;
> 'increase of over 24%'; 'save over E1250 per year'; Kitchen fitting co;
> 'mpg has improved by 20-22%'; 'best product in a long time'; Taxi firm

These testimonials are available by request from myself, Oliver Kent
@ savingyoumoneyonfuel@gmail.com

Test Drive Kits (TDKs) are available from the website at $29.95 plus P and P to treat 200 gallons or 750 litres.

This product has strong environmental credentials achieving up to 75% reduction in emissions and prolonged engine life/lowered maintenance costs.

My website is here for further information and to order a TDK : http://www.greenfootglobal.com/Mrprosperity

FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, meaning you have nothing to lose in trying the product out !

Also looking for GLOBAL DISTRIBUTORS to promote the product. Please contact me direct for more details, thanks.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 04:32 AM by MrProsperity.)
08-22-2011 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply