Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Legacy wide band EFIE
Roddavo Offline

Legacy wide band EFIE
Mike,

I connected the EFIE in accordance with the direction/s but in spite of adjusting the "pot" clockwise it does not seem to alter the fuel consumption.
Having read other posts they mention MAF/MAP enhancers.
Should I have installed a MAF enhancer as well as the EFIE?

Roddavo
03-24-2016 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Legacy wide band EFIE
(03-24-2016 09:39 PM)Roddavo Wrote:  Mike,

I connected the EFIE in accordance with the direction/s but in spite of adjusting the "pot" clockwise it does not seem to alter the fuel consumption.

Roddavo

Usually no. What is your application? Do you have an HHO system installed? What engine? How much HHO?

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
03-26-2016 09:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roddavo Offline

(03-26-2016 09:58 AM)mike Wrote:  
(03-24-2016 09:39 PM)Roddavo Wrote:  Mike,

Roddavo

Usually no. What is your application? Do you have an HHO system installed? What engine? How much HHO?
Mike, I have a HHO dry cell installed in a 2007 Toyota Rav 4 (4cyl w/- auto trans) have not "Measured" HHO output. Cell draws approx 10 amps, 21plates; am getting some condensation in line to bubbler; Not sure but do not think it is steam. Can reduce electrolyte strength easily if needs be to try. Due to space constraints reservoir is not far above cell [50mm]

Thanks,
Roddavo
03-26-2016 04:00 PM
Roddavo Offline

Mike, I have a HHO dry cell installed in a 2007 Toyota Rav 4 (4cyl w/- auto trans) have not "Measured" HHO output. Cell draws approx 10 amps, 21plates; am getting some condensation in line to bubbler; Not sure but do not think it is steam. Can reduce electrolyte strength easily if needs be to try. Due to space constraints reservoir is not far above cell [50mm]

Thanks,
Roddavo
03-28-2016 02:35 PM
Roddavo Offline

Mike,

Have you had a chance to view my description/s of the HHO system I have installed in my RAV4?
Can you suggest anything I should alter; change; try;. Is there anything I may have missed?

I am anxious to "prove" the efficacy of this medium.

I await your response,

Rod Davidson
03-30-2016 08:41 PM
Roddavo Offline

Mike,

Further to my previous emails I have done further investigation/s and found that my EFIE's LED does not "blink". I will replace the EFIE tomorrow with another one and see what happens. If the replacement EFIE's LED "blinks" is there anything I can try in an effort to check if the original one is definitely faulty? Is there anything I can do to repair it? Is there any mis wiring that may have caused the original EFIE to not work? The EFIEs I have are your company's supplied.

A reply from yourself will be much appreciated.

Rod Davidson
04-25-2016 02:23 AM