Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of vehicles currently being tested
iamgoose Offline

List of vehicles currently being tested
Hi All,

I am new to HHO testing and wondered if there is a way to show on the Forum a list of vehicles that are curretnly being used in the testing. I believe it would be very beneficial for all of us to see what type of vehicles are currently be used in the testing and what challanges each type of vehicle has faced: i.e. EFIE, MAF, MAP, O2 Sensor and how the challanges were overcome.

This may aid a lot of us that are new to the testing on how best to approach our vehicels. For example:
I have an 02 Toyota Tacoma 3.4 V6 that I will be setting up an HHO Generator on. I know I have a MAF and 2 - O2 sensors (1 before cat and 1 after cat). I have seen posts that state the HHO should be supplied before the MAF and others after the MAF. I have also seen posts that state an EFIE is not needed on a toyota but not sure if this goes for all toyotas. Not sure which direction to take...............

Any thoughts on how we can get this list of vehicels, testing equipment and results set up?

Thanks,

Rob
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2008 10:35 AM by iamgoose.)
06-17-2008 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chynewalker Offline

RE: List of vehicles currently being tested
what really needs to be done is put up a spread sheet with a list of variables, make, model, year, engine, hho setup, ect......
06-17-2008 01:58 PM
iamgoose Offline

Shy RE: List of vehicles currently being tested
chynewalker Wrote:what really needs to be done is put up a spread sheet with a list of variables, make, model, year, engine, hho setup, ect......

I agree as this would take the guess work out of the set up for a lot of people trying to get their systems working if thier type of vehicle is in the data baseSmile

Not sure if such a spreadsheet exist already on the site but if it does I havent been able to find it yet
06-17-2008 02:49 PM