Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAP Enhancer or O2 Adjuster!!
InADream Offline

MAP Enhancer or O2 Adjuster!!
I am in a little dilemma here... I have the COSMIIA I just built, but i wont run on my truck... For whatever reason I cannot get it to run... Instead of screwing with it forever, would i get the same benefit by adjusting the MAP or should I stick it out and fiddle with the COSM IIA...

Now please dont take this as a COSM IIA wont work.. It is something with my truck... There is a guy on madcosm helping me out a ton but I still cannot get it to run...

Dream
06-29-2008 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chynewalker Offline

RE: MAP Enhancer or O2 Adjuster!!
how does it not work? i have on too that i made myself. i turn the voltage adding knob and it doesnt seem to change the sound or feel of the engine, however if i go to far either way i get a cel.
06-29-2008 05:14 PM
InADream Offline

It bench tests great but when on the truck it doesnt run it makes the truck run rough as soon as you turn it on..
06-30-2008 05:27 PM
chynewalker Offline

well i got mine to work today, simply put instead of cutting the o2 wire i am just splicing the cosm output to the o2 wire. eliminating the cosms 02 input wire. i had it running though a connector before and i think that may have been bad, or maybe its something to do with the input wire, i dont know either way it works now.
06-30-2008 05:42 PM