Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAP/IAT and O2 Sensor wiring
zerocool Offline

MAP/IAT and O2 Sensor wiring
Ok, Need some help... I have a 97 Dodge Neon 2.0 SOHC. I got my bubbler cranking out some serious gas. I want to know if anyone knows what color codes and what Valar (?) dial I use to adjust them. I heard 100k will do the trick. basically I need to lean out the system to inject HHO. My MAP and AIT sensor are the same unit.. it has a 4 wire harness on it. Any surgestions?
Eventually, I want to run the car completely off HHO and I was going to plan on using the injectors to inject water into the system to 1) absorb some of the blow from the expanding gases 2) to cool the cylinder wall temp.. Would this be a waste of time? Let me know.
06-26-2008 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerocool Offline

RE: MAP/IAT and O2 Sensor wiring
Anyone?
06-27-2008 07:43 AM
colchiro Offline

See Tuning for Mileage.

You may need to find wiring online or buy a repair manual for location of sensors and their wiring.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
06-27-2008 12:42 PM
zerocool Offline

I got that... Bad news tho... I am going to make a car run on pure HHO. but I have to get a car older than 96 and it has to have a distributer. If I get one even older that is in good shape that has a simple carb on it it would be even easer. I have to mod the timing and some internal parts to lube the cylinder walls to help the over heating problem for long term use. the timing will need to be advanced so the piston is more on the down ward stroke to avoid detonation. Hydrogen has a faster expansion rate. Plus the older cars have lower compression rates to help me with this issue, bonus all the way around.. Extra car, old skool, and free road trips! I am a snow boarder and it would be so kewl to get this thing to run on snow, LOL since it is water. I of course will have to but in a distiller, but for kewlness sake it would be so sweet....!!
06-27-2008 07:43 PM