Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
MICROREACTOR
drycell Offline

MICROREACTOR
Hi, this new fuel saver system, is a new development, that uses no battery power, no wires, and can save UP to 41% fuel.
how this works?
In fact is a very basic system, the principal element is the Microreactor, there is a blend of different materials that react with the heat from the exhaust manifold, (+ - 350/400 deg), when the hydrocarbons enter on the Microreactor, the effect of the heat, Crack the hydrocarbons chain, resulting in very fine molecular, expand that by 14 X what get in,due to the different materials, the oxygen is removed, only hydrogen passing trough.
That make the Microreactor invisible to all sensors.
The new Reactor "QUATRO" is the latest technology innovation, is a result of many long nights, trying to reach my goal.
Check http://www.microreactor.webs.com and post your comments, or concerns.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2011 09:06 AM by drycell.)
09-21-2011 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amos33 Offline

RE: MICROREACTOR
drycell: The O2 sensors measure the amount of O2 in the exhaust gases. It sends a signal to the ECU that is somewhere between 0.2 and 0.8. Any signal below 0.4 is considered lean and any signal above 0.4 is considered rich. The ECU expects the signal to be above and below rapidly changing. If your microreactor removes all the O2 as you say it does then the signal sent to the ECU will be a flat line around 0.2 and the ECU will dump prodigious amounts of fuel trying to compensate for the 14.7 (o2) to 1 (HC). Now I may be way out of line on this because I am a newbie to Oxyhydrogen techonologies...but...we'll see...

I am a Christian
09-22-2011 06:05 PM
drycell Offline

(09-22-2011 06:05 PM)amos33 Wrote:  drycell: The O2 sensors measure the amount of O2 in the exhaust gases. It sends a signal to the ECU that is somewhere between 0.2 and 0.8. Any signal below 0.4 is considered lean and any signal above 0.4 is considered rich. The ECU expects the signal to be above and below rapidly changing. If your microreactor removes all the O2 as you say it does then the signal sent to the ECU will be a flat line around 0.2 and the ECU will dump prodigious amounts of fuel trying to compensate for the 14.7 (o2) to 1 (HC). Now I may be way out of line on this because I am a newbie to Oxyhydrogen techonologies...but...we'll see...

Hi, thanks for your comment, the voltage 0.2 V on the oxy sensor represent 14.7, that is almost impossible to achieve, "they" are very cleaver when program the OBD, in other words, the vehicles must use petrol to make the OIL GUYS rich.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 09:03 AM by drycell.)
09-23-2011 07:17 AM
amos33 Offline

Thanks for the reply but I don't blame the "oil guys" I blame the Auto Makers becuase they the 'guys' who make us conform to the 14.7:1 A/F ratio which is nonsense and limits our combustion efficiencies to 20% for gasoline which allows hydrocarbon buildups to clog our injectors, etc. Think of all the additives that are being sold because of the inefficiencies of our combustion engines and that of course opens the door to OxyHydrogen and Hydrogen technologies and the need for EFIEs. I just hope we can remain the good guys. Look at my small video on youtube when you can cause in it I try to show visually what I described above. Just google 'Oxyhydrogen Functions I' - cheers.

I am a Christian
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2011 06:21 PM by amos33.)
09-23-2011 06:19 PM
drycell Offline

(09-23-2011 06:19 PM)amos33 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply but I don't blame the "oil guys" I blame the Auto Makers becuase they the 'guys' who make us conform to the 14.7:1 A/F ratio which is nonsense and limits our combustion efficiencies to 20% for gasoline which allows hydrocarbon buildups to clog our injectors, etc. Think of all the additives that are being sold because of the inefficiencies of our combustion engines and that of course opens the door to OxyHydrogen and Hydrogen technologies and the need for EFIEs. I just hope we can remain the good guys. Look at my small video on youtube when you can cause in it I try to show visually what I described above. Just google 'Oxyhydrogen Functions I' - cheers.
Hi, the big oil guys, are the major shareholders, on the Auto makers, they just "dance to the music"
09-24-2011 09:05 AM
Smurfen Offline

I can report that I have installed a serial connection of two "Microreactors" to my uncles Görans BMW 525IA from 2001. My uncle Göran was supprised :crazy:when he accelerated the car and felt the torque power of the car. He jumped out a couple of times and checked if something was wrong in the motordepartment- found nothing! He reported to me and was astonished abouth the result. The car's fuel consumption dropped from 9L/10km to about 8L/10km and especially in city driving-even more savings. Thnx Manny for a supergreat HCS product!Laugh
09-24-2011 11:45 AM
drycell Offline

(09-24-2011 11:45 AM)Smurfen Wrote:  I can report that I have installed a serial connection of two "Microreactors" to my uncles Görans BMW 525IA from 2001. My uncle Göran was supprised :crazy:when he accelerated the car and felt the torque power of the car. He jumped out a couple of times and checked if something was wrong in the motordepartment- found nothing! He reported to me and was astonished abouth the result. The car's fuel consumption dropped from 9L/10km to about 8L/10km and especially in city driving-even more savings. Thnx Manny for a supergreat HCS product!Laugh

Welcome to the forum, that very good news, so you connect two reactors, only problem, is there is not much space if you want put more reactors, however now you can use the "QUATRO", that is 4in1,is more efficient, take less space, more solid construction,more economical.
09-24-2011 07:56 PM
wilsontacy Offline

Can i use this Microreactor in bike?

Watch 50/50 Online Free
09-30-2011 05:19 AM
drycell Offline

(09-30-2011 05:19 AM)wilsontacy Wrote:  Can i use this Microreactor in bike?

Microreactor can be (should) used in any engine, lower your emissions, drive GREEN, now can you give more details about the bike, how many cylinders?
on the single cylinder, is very easy installation,now if is more cylinders,there a split box will be need to supply equal amount to all cylinders, you can expect same whre around 20% minimum savings.
09-30-2011 07:18 AM
Smurfen Offline

(09-30-2011 07:18 AM)drycell Wrote:  
(09-30-2011 05:19 AM)wilsontacy Wrote:  Can i use this Microreactor in bike?

Microreactor can be (should) used in any engine, lower your emissions, drive GREEN, now can you give more details about the bike, how many cylinders?
on the single cylinder, is very easy installation,now if is more cylinders,there a split box will be need to supply equal amount to all cylinders, you can expect same whre around 20% minimum savings.

I think it's excellent to use the reactor for example in a SnowMobile,that consumes HUGE amount of fuel.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2011 01:11 AM by Smurfen.)
10-08-2011 01:10 AM