Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MMW
koya1893 Offline

MMW
I feel stupid at this point. I've been playing around with this stuff for sometime and still this day I have not taken in consideration the MMW rating of a system. that's because I have not figure out how to calculate it. Can someone give me an example just how it is calculated? thank you.
02-28-2010 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: MMW
(02-28-2010 05:20 PM)koya1893 Wrote:  I feel stupid at this point. I've been playing around with this stuff for sometime and still this day I have not taken in consideration the MMW rating of a system. that's because I have not figure out how to calculate it. Can someone give me an example just how it is calculated? thank you.
No reason to feel stupid. See this post and start calculating:
http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-What-is...hlight=MMW
02-28-2010 06:57 PM
benny Offline

Rolleyes RE: MMW
(02-28-2010 06:57 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(02-28-2010 05:20 PM)koya1893 Wrote:  I feel stupid at this point. I've been playing around with this stuff for sometime and still this day I have not taken in consideration the MMW rating of a system. that's because I have not figure out how to calculate it. Can someone give me an example just how it is calculated? thank you.
No reason to feel stupid. See this post and start calculating:
http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-What-is...hlight=MMW

There goes the ball game. Just when I thought I was finally getting somewhere at 100 Millilitres per Megawatt, someone moves the goalposts. Crazy

The higher the MMW you obtain, the more efficient your generator is. Gives a supposedly better method for comparison of the multitude of different generator designs doing the rounds at present.
03-01-2010 03:14 PM
koya1893 Offline

RE: MMW
Thank you everyone, I've been busy re-configuring my cell fro one stack of 7 plates, cell to three stack of 19 plates 18 cell. I thought if I build a cell specially for 4 and 6 cylinder to provide enough gas for their 2.0 to 3. liter engine the smaller version can handle it. I've come realized that I have to push the amps so high to produce the, lets say the 1.5 liter for the 3.0 liter Mini Van which most run on this days.

I am going to run a test this week end to verify the MMW for this configuration. Thanks again for the guidance.
03-05-2010 06:10 AM