Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MMW DATA FROM MY PICKUP
freddyhho Offline

MMW DATA FROM MY PICKUP
Hello again to everybody, the following data is about the LPM produced by my dry cell, if someone think that is an erroneous procedure, please, let me now.

Drive my pickup for about 40 minutes in the city, this was for let the dry cell warm up totally, get to my house (yours as well) and start to make readings about the cell whit this results whit engine running:

AMBIENT TEMP: 74F
CELL TEMP :103F
VOLTS FROM BATTERY TO CELL: 12.20Volts
VOLT PER PLATE: 2.44Volts
AMPERES: 14A
CELL PRODUCTION:1.363 Lpm (500ml in 22 sec.)
MMW : 7.96

I double check all the info. so please, if you can inspect this data to see if is correct, I have my doubts about the MMW.
My ECU has reverted the gains obtained and I reset the ECU by disconnect the cables from battery and wait for relearning period, thanks in advance.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
01-09-2009 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: MMW DATA FROM MY PICKUP
If I ignore the temps and do it the quick'n dirty way.... 1363/12.2/14 = 7.98

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
01-09-2009 09:02 PM
thomasbala Offline

(01-09-2009 08:41 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  Hello again to everybody, the following data is about the LPM produced by my dry cell, if someone think that is an erroneous procedure, please, let me now.

Drive my pickup for about 40 minutes in the city, this was for let the dry cell warm up totally, get to my house (yours as well) and start to make readings about the cell whit this results whit engine running:

AMBIENT TEMP: 74F
CELL TEMP :103F
VOLTS FROM BATTERY TO CELL: 12.20Volts
VOLT PER PLATE: 2.44Volts
AMPERES: 14A
CELL PRODUCTION:1.363 Lpm (500ml in 22 sec.)
MMW : 7.96

I double check all the info. so please, if you can inspect this data to see if is correct, I have my doubts about the MMW.
My ECU has reverted the gains obtained and I reset the ECU by disconnect the cables from battery and wait for relearning period, thanks in advance.

Freddy:
If I recall correctly you have a V8 pick up. 1.363 lpm in a V8 isn't enough HHO to result in any gains. You need more HHO. You might have to add another cell if you can't get the one you have to produce more.
01-10-2009 08:24 AM
colchiro Offline

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had their vehicle info in their signature (user CP at the top... change signature) so we wouldn't have to search to find out those details? Wink

Yes, 1.3 lpm is a bit low unless you have a 4 cyl engine.

Thomas, looks like you're doing all my support today. Wink Thanks.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2009 08:34 AM by colchiro.)
01-10-2009 08:32 AM
freddyhho Offline

(01-10-2009 08:32 AM)colchiro Wrote:  Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had their vehicle info in their signature (user CP at the top... change signature) so we wouldn't have to search to find out those details? Wink

Yes, you are plenty right, I apologize for that, I put my signature right now.
I hope my second Cell be done in a short time, going to make a trip to Denver and that's when I gonna search for some hardware to finish the Cell, just a question. How to connect the 2 Dry Cells to draw the same amperage but doubled the production?

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
01-10-2009 03:41 PM
mrbillr Offline

(01-10-2009 03:41 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  
(01-10-2009 08:32 AM)colchiro Wrote:  Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had their vehicle info in their signature (user CP at the top... change signature) so we wouldn't have to search to find out those details? Wink

I hope my second Cell be done in a short time, going to make a trip to Denver and that's when I gonna search for some hardware to finish the Cell, just a question. How to connect the 2 Dry Cells to draw the same amperage but doubled the production?

That question is the holy grail we would all like to know. If you want more output, it is going to cost you amps.

MrBill
2008 f250 XLT 6.4 diesel 2x4 automatic extended cab
01-10-2009 05:03 PM
thomasbala Offline

(01-10-2009 03:41 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  

As far as I know there are only 2 ways to hook up multiple cells, parallel, or, series. I think a parallel connection will give you the best production. A parallel connection would be both sells share the same + and - connections. In a series connection you would connect your + to the first cell; the - from the first cell to the + connection on your second cell and the + connection from your second cell to ground. Try it both ways; see which way gives you the best production.
01-10-2009 07:00 PM
freddyhho Offline

I wish my alternator pull more amps. but it doesn't, I take my pickup to an auto electrician and my alternator is for 90amps. I wonder how much amps. can take from that rate to electrolysis production, thanks for help me.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
01-10-2009 09:31 PM
thomasbala Offline

(01-10-2009 09:31 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  I wish my alternator pull more amps. but it doesn't, I take my pickup to an auto electrician and my alternator is for 90amps. I wonder how much amps. can take from that rate to electrolysis production, thanks for help me.
Freddy:
You want to stay below 25 amps; any more is dangerous. You start to melt wires, cause fires, etc. If you want to go to say 10 gauge wire or even 8 gauge you could increase amps to 30 or 40, but watch the heat. There's also a point where the drag on your alternator takes away all the gains you get from HHO. At one time I was running 4 cells just to get enough HHO. You're better off using more cells to produce more HHO than increasing amps on one cell to increase production. You increase amps by increasing the concentration of electrolyte; a 90 amp alternator is sufficient.
01-10-2009 09:41 PM
freddyhho Offline

Thanks thomasbala, by knowing that my alt. can do the job I be more peaceful, I'm doing right now a little research to see if it is possible to use 1 Dry Cell to feed the air intake, and the 2 to feed the PCV vacuum line and make some tests.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
01-10-2009 10:54 PM