Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magnets?
thomasbala Offline

RE: Magnets?
(01-07-2009 07:14 AM)VortexLou Wrote:  There are a number of magnet products, which were originally designed for carburetor engines, that do not work on fuel injection engines. However, some magnets ARE different.

For anyone with an open mind, you might want to read some academic studies, published in peer reviewed periodicals, written by professors of physics, located at: http://vortexfuelsaver.com/literature_32.html, which includes both laboratory and real world testing.

There are also numerous real world customers' data and testimonials located at: http://vortexfuelsaver.com/proof_28.html concerning both significant improvement in MPG and dramatic reductions in emissions.

There is also an interesting rebuttal to the EPA/FTC tests conducted on fuel saving devices at the web site: http://vortexfuelsaver.com/page_27.html

Yes, as President of Vortex, so I have a vested interest in setting the record straight. We offer a 90-day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee (120 days for diesel), a Lifetime Warranty and free demonstrations for fleets of 10 or more. We are also confident enough in our product to offer fleets financing or a shared savings program.

If you want to shed light, not heat, on the subject, you can check out the web site: http://www.vortexfuelsaver.com and contact me through there.

Regards,
Lou Elwell

Lou:
Forgive the familiarity but your products have been proven to be useless by not only the gov't but your users. Doesn't this make you a fraud, charlatan and just a plain old huckster? The economic slowdown coupled with the low price of fuel spell your economic doom. See ya' Lou.
02-18-2009 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dingo Offline

(02-18-2009 06:03 PM)optimizer Wrote:  Dingo, My first order of a magnet worked well, the only drawback was constuction. The magnets were held in place by some adhesive back velcro which under heat became goey and the magnets would clump up and slide out of position so I would not give that site. The second Magnet was from a auto parts dealer which was excellent, but I had to buy a large quantity to get a better price. Since then I have been ordering from a magnet manufacturer so if you want to build your own you can. One note magnets are useful in many ways besides just this application. I am treating my water with the same magnets. This gives a softening effect which improves taste and gives heathful effects. The Magnets will reorient the water molecules just like they do to fuel and just about any liquid. The water molecules will be spread apart and ionized so that all molecules are similarly charged so that they will repell each other thus minerals like magnesium and calcium which normally would attract and cake up on metal surfaces are left in liquid suspension and continue on there way. I have a furnace humidifier which used to need constant cleaning and pads, since I installed the magnets I haven't had to do any maintenance. Magnets are supposed to help with agriculture also. The ionized water molecules are smaller so they more easily absorbed by plants so they get more minerals than before. This ionized water is also more easily absorbed by the human body so hydration is enhanced and it tastes better too. To treat water and protect your water heater you should install one magnet to main water inlet pipe before any split offs and put one magnet on pipe just before going into water heating and one magnet on pipe just leaving water heater. Magnetic ionization is only affected by heat so water sitting in hot water tank can lose ionization after a few days. I am also trying magnets on my natural gas furnace,gas water heater,lawn mower, propane gas grill,gas stove. Magnets can be used gas generators,weed wackers Etc.
the web site is http://www.kjmagnetics.com there is a section products then scroll down to quick links and select other items then scroll down page in right column is fuel line magnets. Click on that and you will see prices. Should be 15 for one with a drop down menu if you want more than one.
When installing the magnet you should diconnect battery for 30 minutes to reset the computer to the new fuel treatment. Sometimes computers will need 1-5 drive sequences to learn new drive parameters. I did not have to do this on my fathers car or any other cars so far but it's good to cover that base. Also as with any powerful magnet do not expose your car computer or any senitive equipment to it.
As far as seeing results I have concluded the best way to compare milage results is to drive the same route on highway driving only. On highway you can duplicate driving easier than in town which is different all the time. If that is not possible, if you have an idea what milage you get on a full tank of gas in all around driving than you can take an average milage over 2-4 tanks of gas and tell from that. When using magnets they will initially start to clean out your injectors or carb. The fuel will burn hotter ,cleaner and after about 1000 miles or so check oil and problably change it. The oil will be black with burnt carbon and problably have chunks of carbon deposits from valves and injectors will be cleaned out so your car will run like new (unless there is mechanical problems) . When i tested my fathers car I asked him what milage he on trip up, he said 20 mpg. We filled tank and immediatly got on highway and took a 80 mile trip got off highway drove afew miles though town to our destination. Then we left on got back on highway and drove 80 miles back. When we got near home I tested response of engine and I could feel stronger acceleration when goosing it a few times. We got off highway went gas station and filled up and calculated milage. We used 5.4 gal. and went 160 miles.
As with any car driving responsibly by not standing on accelerator, jack rabbit starts, hard stops will enhance milage. You will experience quicker response and more torque and horsepower. The trade off will be use more horsepower get less milage, but you will always do better in either situation with magnets on.
I hope this will work for you as it has worked for me. i seem to find new applications everyday for magnets. good luck and if you have any questions i will try and answer them. Don

What are the orientation of the N and S poles on the magnets you use ? and where do have the magnet located on fuel line ?
02-18-2009 10:32 PM
optimizer Offline

(02-18-2009 10:32 PM)dingo Wrote:  
(02-18-2009 06:03 PM)optimizer Wrote:  Dingo, My first order of a magnet worked well, the only drawback was constuction. The magnets were held in place by some adhesive back velcro which under heat became goey and the magnets would clump up and slide out of position so I would not give that site. The second Magnet was from a auto parts dealer which was excellent, but I had to buy a large quantity to get a better price. Since then I have been ordering from a magnet manufacturer so if you want to build your own you can. One note magnets are useful in many ways besides just this application. I am treating my water with the same magnets. This gives a softening effect which improves taste and gives heathful effects. The Magnets will reorient the water molecules just like they do to fuel and just about any liquid. The water molecules will be spread apart and ionized so that all molecules are similarly charged so that they will repell each other thus minerals like magnesium and calcium which normally would attract and cake up on metal surfaces are left in liquid suspension and continue on there way. I have a furnace humidifier which used to need constant cleaning and pads, since I installed the magnets I haven't had to do any maintenance. Magnets are supposed to help with agriculture also. The ionized water molecules are smaller so they more easily absorbed by plants so they get more minerals than before. This ionized water is also more easily absorbed by the human body so hydration is enhanced and it tastes better too. To treat water and protect your water heater you should install one magnet to main water inlet pipe before any split offs and put one magnet on pipe just before going into water heating and one magnet on pipe just leaving water heater. Magnetic ionization is only affected by heat so water sitting in hot water tank can lose ionization after a few days. I am also trying magnets on my natural gas furnace,gas water heater,lawn mower, propane gas grill,gas stove. Magnets can be used gas generators,weed wackers Etc.
the web site is http://www.kjmagnetics.com there is a section products then scroll down to quick links and select other items then scroll down page in right column is fuel line magnets. Click on that and you will see prices. Should be 15 for one with a drop down menu if you want more than one.
When installing the magnet you should diconnect battery for 30 minutes to reset the computer to the new fuel treatment. Sometimes computers will need 1-5 drive sequences to learn new drive parameters. I did not have to do this on my fathers car or any other cars so far but it's good to cover that base. Also as with any powerful magnet do not expose your car computer or any senitive equipment to it.
As far as seeing results I have concluded the best way to compare milage results is to drive the same route on highway driving only. On highway you can duplicate driving easier than in town which is different all the time. If that is not possible, if you have an idea what milage you get on a full tank of gas in all around driving than you can take an average milage over 2-4 tanks of gas and tell from that. When using magnets they will initially start to clean out your injectors or carb. The fuel will burn hotter ,cleaner and after about 1000 miles or so check oil and problably change it. The oil will be black with burnt carbon and problably have chunks of carbon deposits from valves and injectors will be cleaned out so your car will run like new (unless there is mechanical problems) . When i tested my fathers car I asked him what milage he on trip up, he said 20 mpg. We filled tank and immediatly got on highway and took a 80 mile trip got off highway drove afew miles though town to our destination. Then we left on got back on highway and drove 80 miles back. When we got near home I tested response of engine and I could feel stronger acceleration when goosing it a few times. We got off highway went gas station and filled up and calculated milage. We used 5.4 gal. and went 160 miles.
As with any car driving responsibly by not standing on accelerator, jack rabbit starts, hard stops will enhance milage. You will experience quicker response and more torque and horsepower. The trade off will be use more horsepower get less milage, but you will always do better in either situation with magnets on.
I hope this will work for you as it has worked for me. i seem to find new applications everyday for magnets. good luck and if you have any questions i will try and answer them. Don

What are the orientation of the N and S poles on the magnets you use ? and where do have the magnet located on fuel line ?

Dingo, the magnets I told you about are pre set in a holder in the correct postion. These magnets should be axially oriented so It doesn,nt matter which way you position them as long as they are all facing the same direction. The second set I ordered were a set of five small size disc magnets which were all secured in place and could be applied in either direction. Fuel is supposedly positvely charged and oxygen has a negative charge thus being able to combine and combust. They do also wrap magnets around the air intake away from any senstive sensors to enhance the negative charge in the oxygen. the magnets should be placed as close to the fuel rail as possible away from sensitive sensors and never get magnets close to the computer (usually is located in passenger cabin). The magnets are held in place with zip ties and never should have to be touched again unless you change vehicles. If your fuel line splits in two just place it before the split.
I tried another product called a voltage stabilizer. This unit simply attaches to your positive and negative battery posts and increases the voltage in your electrical system. It supposedly increases the life of your battery and give more juice to the plugs. It cleans up the static in your radio and alowws the computer to get more even information from all the sensors it needs to regulate the proper fuel flow.I feeling smooter transmission shifts and mre horsepower. Hills where the tramsmission used to downshift I can hold the higher gear which should help with better milage.I got it on ebay. I see similar units for $20-$30.I won't see much more milage because I've already increased efficiency over 30%.Don
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2009 08:55 AM by optimizer.)
03-01-2009 08:30 AM
mattsauto Offline

I got it on ebay. I see similar units for $20-$30.I won't see much more milage because I've already increased efficiency over 30%.Don

OVER 30% efficiency with magnets!! ... WOW ... there MUST be sucker born every minute ...
03-01-2009 03:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

(03-01-2009 03:39 PM)mattsauto Wrote:  I got it on ebay. I see similar units for $20-$30.I won't see much more milage because I've already increased efficiency over 30%.Don

OVER 30% efficiency with magnets!! ... WOW ... there MUST be sucker born every minute ...
Don's not a sucker, he's a shill.
09-07-2009 04:01 PM
rogerjeny Offline

These information is really nice to sharing with us . For these i got it on ebay for these i can see the similar units for having much more milage because i have perfered to increase the efficiency .

restaurant gift vouchers
06-27-2010 11:22 PM
Wrlld Offline

Hi,A permanent magnet is an object made from a material that is magnetized and creates its own persistent magnetic field. An everyday example is a refrigerator magnet used to hold notes on a refrigerator door. Materials that can be magnetized, which are also the ones that are strongly attracted to a magnet, are called ferromagnetic.

air conditioner service | ac replacement
09-07-2010 02:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nuvisys Offline

Last word about magnets>
This thread is over 3 years old. Hope this reply is still relevant.

Do magnets work? Really, really, really? Yes, yes, yes! up to a certain point, like, 5-10% max savings. Those who say otherwise are either lying or are ignorant (not knowing what they are talking about) or are lackeys of vested interests or ......etc.....

Magnetic fuel savers are beyond debate like hcs, geet, hho or many other schemes that had been tried by actual users.

Reference: http://www.ijmca.org vol 1 issue 7 dec 2013, effect of field strenght on hydrocarbon fuel viscosity and engine performance
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 05:03 PM by nuvisys.)
06-08-2014 05:02 PM
thomasbala Offline

You forgot to mention that the mirrors muat be precisely positioned to receive the desired effect!
(06-08-2014 05:02 PM)nuvisys Wrote:  Last word about magnets>

Do magnets work? Really, really, really? Yes, yes, yes! up to a certain point, like, 5-10% max savings. Those who say otherwise are either lying or are ignorant (not knowing what they are talking about) or are lackeys of vested interests or ......etc.....

Magnetic fuel savers are beyond debate like hcs, geet, hho or many other schemes that had been tried by actual users.

Reference: http://www.ijmca.org vol 1 issue 7 dec 2013, effect of field strenght on hydrocarbon fuel viscosity and engine performance
06-08-2014 06:43 PM
visek Offline

http://www.ijmca.org/index.php/ojs/searc...20analyzer

Abstract

Current paper presents experimental results of reduction in exhaust gas emissions in I.C. engine using magnetic field. Permanent magnets with different intensity installed on the fuel line show eye catching results. The exhaust gas emissions such as CO and HC are measured by using exhaust gas analyzer. The magnets help to disperse the hydrocarbon cluster into smaller particles which will improve the efficiency of combustion. This will maximize the combustion and thus reduce the unburned hydrocarbon in the emission. A graph is plotted based on the readings to compare the effects of magnetic field strength towards the % CO and HC in exhaust.

SEE the graphs....

Interesting tests....probably works best on engines without modern fuel injection systems?

(06-08-2014 05:02 PM)nuvisys Wrote:  Last word about magnets>

06-09-2014 03:26 AM