Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magnets?
thomasbala Offline

RE: Magnets?
(06-09-2014 03:26 AM)visek Wrote:  http://www.ijmca.org/index.php/ojs/searc...20analyzer

Abstract

Current paper presents experimental results of reduction in exhaust gas emissions in I.C. engine using magnetic field. Permanent magnets with different intensity installed on the fuel line show eye catching results. The exhaust gas emissions such as CO and HC are measured by using exhaust gas analyzer. The magnets help to disperse the hydrocarbon cluster into smaller particles which will improve the efficiency of combustion. This will maximize the combustion and thus reduce the unburned hydrocarbon in the emission. A graph is plotted based on the readings to compare the effects of magnetic field strength towards the % CO and HC in exhaust.

SEE the graphs....

Interesting tests....probably works best on engines without modern fuel injection systems?

(06-08-2014 05:02 PM)nuvisys Wrote:  Last word about magnets>
This thread is over 3 years old. Hope this reply is still relevant.

Do magnets work? Really, really, really? Yes, yes, yes! up to a certain point, like, 5-10% max savings. Those who say otherwise are either lying or are ignorant (not knowing what they are talking about) or are lackeys of vested interests or ......etc.....

Magnetic fuel savers are beyond debate like hcs, geet, hho or many other schemes that had been tried by actual users.

Reference: http://www.ijmca.org vol 1 issue 7 dec 2013, effect of field strenght on hydrocarbon fuel viscosity and engine performance
Don't forget to have your mirrors in precise alignment!
06-09-2014 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nuvisys Offline

sorry, i do not mean those statements. i am only stressing my point that magnets work but only up to a certain level, like 5-10% max. my statements are for EPA, mythbusters, wikipedia, popular mechanics, etc who state as a matter of fact that magnets DONT work, period. I understand their predicament; a 5% savings on a vehicle is nothing, but if used on a million cars, or event ten million cars. Wow!

i've used the ecoflow from uk in 1997 (5-10%). Realizing that permanent magnets have no potential of improving savings beyond 10%, (unless one will resort to using bulky contraptions which is dangerous when installed on rubber fuel lines, one such contraption may weigh 500grams)) our experiments of using a feeble but pulsing field concentrated on the fuel rose up to 30% savings. the frequencies used are in the infrasound region, 50% duty cycle and should be square waves.

the solenoid installed on the fuel line is only 80g., a far cry from the ecoflow. we designed the electronic unit to ionize the fuel positively. when the air particles are ionized negatively, a tremendous increase in efficiency result due to the increased mixing of the air/fuel elements. higher level of mixing=increased combustion.

btw, magnetism or electromagnetism works on efi engines. it is only in crdi engines where we have encountered some problems. this could be solved with the proper installation of an efie.

sorry, thomasbala and visek, for my unwarranted statements.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 12:35 AM by nuvisys.)
06-10-2014 12:13 AM
thomasbala Offline

(06-10-2014 12:13 AM)nuvisys Wrote:  sorry, i do not mean those statements. i am only stressing my point that magnets work but only up to a certain level, like 5-10% max. my statements are for EPA, mythbusters, wikipedia, popular mechanics, etc who state as a matter of fact that magnets DONT work, period. I understand their predicament; a 5% savings on a vehicle is nothing, but if used on a million cars, or event ten million cars. Wow!

i've used the ecoflow from uk in 1997 (5-10%). Realizing that permanent magnets have no potential of improving savings beyond 10%, (unless one will resort to using bulky contraptions which is dangerous when installed on rubber fuel lines, one such contraption may weigh 500grams)) our experiments of using a feeble but pulsing field concentrated on the fuel rose up to 30% savings. the frequencies used are in the infrasound region, 50% duty cycle and should be square waves.

the solenoid installed on the fuel line is only 80g., a far cry from the ecoflow. we designed the electronic unit to ionize the fuel positively. when the air particles are ionized negatively, a tremendous increase in efficiency result due to the increased mixing of the air/fuel elements. higher level of mixing=increased combustion.

btw, magnetism or electromagnetism works on efi engines. it is only in crdi engines where we have encountered some problems. this could be solved with the proper installation of an efie.

sorry, thomasbala and visek, for my unwarranted statements.
This forum has turned into a science fiction attraction. "infrasound region" my foot. "Positively charged" I'm getting the giggles.
06-10-2014 05:38 AM
nuvisys Offline

sorry, bro, how can i reply if you dont understand what i am talking about?
maybe, you are just kidding, right?
06-14-2014 01:48 AM
thomasbala Offline

(06-14-2014 01:48 AM)nuvisys Wrote:  sorry, bro, how can i reply if you dont understand what i am talking about?
maybe, you are just kidding, right?

L don't understand what you're talking about? You're talking nonsense! Learn some physics, especially electromagnetic theory. Above all stay away from the snake oil salesmen , gypsies and 400 mpg carburetor designs.
06-14-2014 05:58 AM
nuvisys Offline

ok, i respect your opinion. what i was talking about was magnetism produced by electronic devices, which produce feeble but concentrated pulses on the fuel line. these could save up to 30% and if simultaneously installed together with an electrostatic device that ionize the fuel particles negatively,
these two devices could add their effect to cause up to 60% savings.

sorry, never saw a 400mpg carb, which is virtually impossible, imo.

thomas, happy father's day, bro. ditto to all the fathers on this site. cheers!
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 06:49 PM by nuvisys.)
06-14-2014 06:42 PM
nuvisys Offline

Ijmca.org - archives
(1) vol 1, no7, Effect of magnetic field on fuel viscosity and engine performance

(2) vol 2, no2, Reduction of harmful emission by application of magnetic field on fuel line

(3) vol 3, no 2, Fuel Ionization by magnetic field on 4 stroke gasoline engines

(4) vol 2, no 2, Modification of engine to HHO.

Our 2-in-1 device saves 25%+.
Pls used a mag device, then, make a comment, otherwise its fake news.
06-29-2017 07:21 PM