Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Measuring HHO output
cmac0351 Offline

Measuring HHO output
Hey guys,

I can't remember where I ran across this (I don't remember if it was somewhere on this forum or somewhere else) but here is a great device for measuring output. I built one of these and it works great; much better than holding a hose under water under a bottle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0FGGDJC1d8

Maybe this could sort of become a standard way for everyone to measure output. Let me know what you think.
06-29-2008 05:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

RE: Measuring HHO output
looks good Smile
06-29-2008 05:41 PM
cheapfuel Offline

I have dial up...very slow...never watch video....would interested in reading text on this topic though.
06-29-2008 05:43 PM
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

Basically they took 2, 2 liter bottles connected them together at the bottom with a tube, filled one up all the way except for about 2 inches at the top, and the other filled up just a little over where the connected them at, then they marked the water level of the lower one and put 0 on it, they then added 250ml of water and each time they did they put a mark all the way up to 1000ml, then the water was drained back down to 0, there was a hose added into the top of the full bottle and the gas displaces the water of the full bottle into the other bottle and is measured by the marks on the other bottle.
06-29-2008 05:52 PM