Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Measuring device
studebaker Offline

Measuring device
Can one of these be used to measure HHO output?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Oxygen-Gas-Liter-Flo...dZViewItem
09-05-2008 05:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

RE: Measuring device
The link doesn't work for me. Maybe check it and try again, but if it's a measuring output tube-like thing, make sure it's calibrated correctly for HHO gas' weight.

I have a headache, I'm going to bed. Laughing too much from this "GoH2Fuel.com" guy. Just whatever you do, don't even look at his website, it's a scam in a box. Good luck with your HHO build, and I'll be happy to help you with anything else! Big Grin

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
09-05-2008 11:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
visek Offline

2.5 L/min Flow meter

http://www.mpgsolutions.org/store.htm
09-06-2008 03:27 AM
thomasbala Offline

studebaker Wrote:Can one of these be used to measure HHO output?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Oxygen-Gas-Liter-Flo...dZViewItem
Studebaker:

Save your money. Get a 1 pint plastic water bottle, popbottle, whatever bottle as long as it's 1 pint; 1 pint = 1 liter. Get a 5 gallon bucket, fill it with water. Imerse the 1 pint water bottle in tht bucket; turn it upside down (mouth facing mother earth); run a hose from your HHO generator to the now turned upside down water bottle; bring the mouth of the bottle to about 1/2 inch below the surface of the water in the bucket. Start it up and time with the second hand on your watch how long it takes the HHO to displace the water in your pint bottle. Not the most accurate way but accuracy with HHO means little. Remember, the more HHO, the better.
09-06-2008 06:49 PM
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

Yeah, doing it the conventional caveman method is guaranteed every time as long as there isn't a hole in the bottle you're filling Laugh. And the best part is it's free because everyone has a bottle lying around somewhere!

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
09-09-2008 09:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cleverklutz Offline

thomasbala Wrote:Save your money. Get a 1 pint plastic water bottle, popbottle, whatever bottle as long as it's 1 pint; 1 pint = 1 liter. Get a 5 gallon bucket, fill it with water. Imerse the 1 pint water bottle in tht bucket; turn it upside down (mouth facing mother earth); run a hose from your HHO generator to the now turned upside down water bottle; bring the mouth of the bottle to about 1/2 inch below the surface of the water in the bucket. Start it up and time with the second hand on your watch how long it takes the HHO to displace the water in your pint bottle. Not the most accurate way but accuracy with HHO means little. Remember, the more HHO, the better.

Just a heads up. A pint is about half a liter, Google it. A quart is just about a liter. There's 3.78L in a U.S. gallon, so a liter is about 1/4 gallon. Metric is silly isn't it? Unfortunately I have to live with it in Canada...

Ben
09-09-2008 03:21 PM
visek Offline

Use Convert?

http://joshmadison.com/article/convert-for-windows/

No install needed.
09-10-2008 01:05 AM
jonnysmith006 Offline

hey nice site visek as we don't need to install and convert every thing on same site .thanks for sharing mate .

Travel trailer | Private jets
03-18-2011 12:57 AM
Ritchieclayton Offline

Really good and informative site. Thanks

public adjusters
claims adjuster
public adjuster
03-29-2011 02:16 AM