Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multible HHO Generators
havoc Offline

Multible HHO Generators
I know when you run two or more generators you connect the tubes to each other and you ultimately run one line to you air intake. Has anyone ever hooked more than one line to there air intake? For example, you have two generators and you put them on there own system, bubbler for each one, and you put in to lines in the air intake. To me that seems like you would have a tremendous amount of more gas being pulled into the engine as if you were to just have all the generators plugged into each other.
06-18-2008 04:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
syncromon Offline

RE: Multible HHO Generators
Sounds like a good idea to experiment with. Ive ran as many as 6 generators at once, wired in pairs so they they were at 6V, you would probably want to wire them in some type of series arrangement to keep the power draw down. I never thought of running separate hoses to the intake, be sure to write about your results!

havoc Wrote:I know when you run two or more generators you connect the tubes to each other and you ultimately run one line to you air intake. Has anyone ever hooked more than one line to there air intake? For example, you have two generators and you put them on there own system, bubbler for each one, and you put in to lines in the air intake. To me that seems like you would have a tremendous amount of more gas being pulled into the engine as if you were to just have all the generators plugged into each other.
06-18-2008 07:52 AM
cantburn Offline
All Fired Up

If you run both lines to each other, just make sure the hose that accepts the two coming in is larger in diameter and there won't be any restriction on it.

"Life is but a tire swing"
06-18-2008 07:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
havoc Offline

Thanks for the advice.
06-19-2008 01:29 AM