Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My H2 Generator Plans
cjpeaceful Offline

RE: My H2 Generator Plans
Gary Wrote:...We've had guys even LIGHT THE TUBES to see if the unit was producing hydrogen!...

Gary, you talkin' 'bout me again? I told you it was not my intensions...it just happened during a "flame test". WinkBig Grin

Seriouslly, thought, whatever you do nerys, please...becareful! If when you think you have covered all the bases...accidental tube lighting can happen.Smile

Good luck. Make that H2 generator.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2008 07:42 AM by cjpeaceful.)
10-28-2008 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjpeaceful Offline

By-the-way, has anyone tried Hydrodines website lately? Also, where is he?
10-28-2008 07:43 AM
hydrotinkerer Offline

hydrotinkerer Wrote:
Gary Wrote:"I do not see how a H2 generator is any more complicated than an HHO generator. an H2 generator is identical to an HHO generator except your placing a divider inbetween the electrodes to seperate the Hydrogen and Oxygen."
Heheh. Yeah. Let us know how you get on. I've been with this from the start, since Barry first came up with the Hydranox knockoff - and yes, it's simple. And inefficient. He gets results from it on the Saturn and is happy, and another I know had results with it, one that Doug made. Get away from that design and see how "easy" you think it is. All I'm saying is it's easy to sit and say how easy you see it to be, but you don't know the failures and problems we've had developing working units since we started. It weren't easy, and my best unit has about a hundred parts in it. Working now to get that down after testing.
Hydro: why don't you guineapig it for us and try either the nylon stocking or curtain material?

I have access to the curtain material I'll try that.

I got 100% nylon curtain material. Man is that stuff extra fine mesh and slippery slick.
10-28-2008 04:12 PM
Gary Offline

cjpeaceful Wrote:By-the-way, has anyone tried Hydrodines website lately? Also, where is he?

Barry got a super deal on a five-sleeper sailboat and hit the lakes. Called him the other day but haven't heard back. He planned to get back in the garage when the weather cooled off; it's gotten cool this week, so...
10-28-2008 04:50 PM
nerys Offline

Ok no problem. Its just when I hear or see someone say but it takes more energy in than out I get all flustered since no one should EVER have to utter such a statement since ALL transactions are more in than out. Every single one of them no matter the power source.

SO if 100% of all energy transfers are lossy IE more in than you will get out what reason would one have to say "but I thought it was more energy in than out" unless the "implication" was that "something else" was NOT more energy in than out ?

Just wanted to clarify that. Thats all :-)
10-28-2008 07:23 PM
laira10 Offline

But you can make an electrolysis cell that keeps the two gases separate, as the two gases are generated from two different plates, so it's just a matter of keeping them separate and not allowing them to mix.

Semi Trailer Sale
10-16-2012 01:42 AM
DMTarmey Offline

I am working on a project to find a clean fuel source to run 9.0+ HP motors to run floor sanding machines, can i convert a diesel mower to run on hh2 and if so were can i work out what parts i need and were to buy them from.

Darren Tarmey
darren-tarmey@hotmail.co.uk
05-08-2013 09:29 AM