My HHO generator experience
Rags Offline

RE: My HHO generator experience
Ok, Something else I didn't know.
04-19-2008 06:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

Rags, I have the same problem trying to connect to a backup light wire by my fuse box (to turn on my backup camera). Until I pull the battery terminal, I don't feel comfortable pulling the connector. Until I pull the connector, I can't find the wire. Once I do both, it'll be easy to find and splice into it.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
04-19-2008 06:44 PM
bandit354 Offline

If you take the electrical tape off and the plastic shielding the wires can be accessed alot easier. If you think you find the right wire for the 02 sensor double check with and ohm meter between the ecu and the 02 sensor and sometimes the wire at the 02 sensor is not the same color as the wire at the ecu.
04-19-2008 07:40 PM
Rags Offline

OK Thanks for the information. It helps.
04-20-2008 03:50 AM
13drt Offline

OK, here's a question I haven't seen on the forums. Should the HHO gen and the EFIE be configured in parallel, after the 30A fuse, so that if the HHO gen burns up or something that current to the HHO and the EFIE are both cut off. Seems like if your not introducing H2 to the intake, then you wouldn't want to be correcting the O2 sensor voltage with the EFIE.

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to make my system as idiot proof for when my wife drives the car. Not saying she's an idiot, but she has been known to drive on a flat tire or two, and "forgets" to put gas in when it's on E.

Dan
04-30-2008 08:05 AM
Rags Offline

13drt Wrote:OK, here's a question I haven't seen on the forums. Should the HHO gen and the EFIE be configured in parallel, after the 30A fuse, so that if the HHO gen burns up or something that current to the HHO and the EFIE are both cut off. Seems like if your not introducing H2 to the intake, then you wouldn't want to be correcting the O2 sensor voltage with the EFIE.

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to make my system as idiot proof for when my wife drives the car. Not saying she's an idiot, but she has been known to drive on a flat tire or two, and "forgets" to put gas in when it's on E.

Dan
When and if I get an EFIE I will connect it so that if power to the generator is lost, power to the EFIE would also be lost. I think you could get away with running the generator w/o the EFIE rather than the other way around. The only thing I think would happen of the EFIE quit working is the computer would pump more gas into the engine because of the extra oxygen. If that is wrong someone can correct me.
04-30-2008 03:00 PM
mike Offline

That's correct rags. It's not a big deal either way. But getting power from the HHO circuit is smart. You are tuning the EFIE with your HHO production in mind, so that's when it should be on. Go for it 13drt.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-30-2008 09:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply