Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My own HHO Cell designs
sophocha Offline

Wink My own HHO Cell designs
Hiya,

Just wanted to share my HHO cell designs strictly from household materials!My first cell was a water4gas cell (which is now modified with 4 strands of wire) and its still in my car among with a custom made cell with stainless steel tea strainers...ehehe.So far so good.I have a custom made EFIE as well and just yesterday I`ve finished another design with an IKEA glass jar and pastry cutters!It`s small but i can tell you that the output is better than the water4gas design!

Anyway here are the links:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12...=856490466

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3Edjt-9tk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL3GpC64GLs

Just wanted to inspire people.Its so easy to make a usable cell if you put your mind to it....I`ve been having 2 cells in series for the past 6 months, acetone in the tank and custom made EFIE and all I can say is that it works!It doesn`t do wonders but its saving me gas.

**Update: Water4gas is now long gone! I have 3 custom made 15-plate cells producing 1 LPM on 13 amps.I`m working on a 32-plate cell now...**
***Update No.2: Now the cell is totally wrapped in PVC plastic, making it act as a dry cell!The water is getting in from the bottom and gas from the top.See page 93***
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2009 11:49 AM by sophocha.)
08-26-2008 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophocha Offline

RE: My own HHO Cell designs
Just wanted to update you on another cell design!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nzhDX9_-nVM

This one is great.This is the one I`ll be using in my car and get rid of the water4gas design
15 plate design + - with neg in between.

Get a small veg steamer (enough to give you 20 plates of SS for only 5 pounds!), some cable ties and some SS pastry cutters for the + and - leads.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2009 11:51 AM by sophocha.)
09-03-2008 03:44 PM
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

Welcome to the forums! I hope your idea contribute and help us out. Do you know your output (LPM) or amperage draw, by chance? That would be great to know, thanks!

Howdy! I'm trying to check out the videos right now, but youtube is taking forever to load. Maybe they're doing maintenance I dunno. I'll let you know what I think of them when I soonest can! Big Grin

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
09-03-2008 03:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RDKamikaze Offline

Alright, I finally got youtube to like me again! I see those are all demonstrations of how the generator is setup, but do you have any running recordings? I would love to see how they perform, thanks!

My Car:
-DNX exhaust

09-03-2008 03:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophocha Offline

RDKamikaze Wrote:Alright, I finally got youtube to like me again! I see those are all demonstrations of how the generator is setup, but do you have any running recordings? I would love to see how they perform, thanks!

I have the water4gas and the tea strainer cell in series in my car.Im not sure about the lpms.Amps around 10.I also have an EFIE from the chapter 10 pdf.So far I`m experimenting which solution is the best.I also had a map modification but that with EFIE present triggered my engine light.I`ll let you know the results of my experiments Smile
09-03-2008 05:05 PM
breakz funky beats Offline

sophocha Wrote:Hiya,

Just wanted to share my HHO cell designs strictly from household materials!My first cell was a water4gas cell (which is now modified with 4 strands of wire) and its still in my car among with a custom made cell with stainless steel tea strainers...ehehe.So far so good.I have a custom made EFIE as well and just yesterday I`ve finished another design with an IKEA glass jar and pastry cutters!It`s small but i can tell you that the output is better than the water4gas design!

Anyway here are the links:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12...=856490466

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3Edjt-9tk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL3GpC64GLs

Just wanted to inspire people.Its so easy to make a usable cell if you put your mind to it....I`ve been having 2 cells in series for the past 6 months, acetone in the tank and custom made EFIE and all I can say is that it works!It doesn`t do wonders but its saving me gas.

Very goodLaugh, I have seen many different designs from Wall-Mart stuff and I'll probably come up with my own design when I know everything about HHO. Right now I want to finish W4G design the best I can and see how long it last...

'97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 6v/4.0l/4x4
09-03-2008 05:45 PM
RDKamikaze Offline

Yeah, I'm learning a lot from you guys about how taking an hour to walk around Wal-Mart with a magnet handy could be VERY beneficial. I'm excited to get my fastener supplies soon (yes they ARE coming finally!) and throw this cup design together so I can report back to you all. With me luck peeps! If it works, it's going straight into my air intake where there's a random drilled hole (thanks to Injen!).

My Car:
-DNX exhaust

09-04-2008 12:21 AM
sophocha Offline

ok.Just an update on this.Finally ditched the water4gas design.It was a mess.The plastic tower was melting (even on 5-6 amps).Do not put this crap in your car....Right now I have 2 cells in parallel (the veg steamer plate cell!) and it works wonders!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0PHf0mSlc (This is the one)

I`ve measured the LPMs and its around 0.5 in 90 seconds ( 5 amps on each cell).I can go higher but I need to check the MPG first after I bump up the amps.Big Grin

Heat is not an issue.It is warm to the touch (even after 30 minutes).I think I`ve made the perfect cell. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2008 11:00 AM by sophocha.)
09-15-2008 10:54 AM
RDKamikaze Offline

sophocha Wrote:ok.Just an update on this.Finally ditched the water4gas design.It was a mess.The plastic tower was melting (even on 5-6 amps).Do not put this crap in your car....Right now I have 2 cells in parallel (the veg steamer plate cell!) and it works wonders!

I`ve measured the LPMs and its around 0.5 in 90 seconds ( 5 amps on each cell).I can go higher but I need to check the MPG first after I bump up the amps.Big Grin

Heat is not an issue.It is warm to the touch (even after 30 minutes).I think I`ve made the perfect cell. Smile

That's good to hear you're having success! I met a guy at work today who bought a bunch of check valves (hmm, I wonder what for?) and he's building and selling W4G systems for (as his card says) "Under $200." He's older (no offense if he's browsing!) so I didn't want to slap him in the face with a "Your cells are a joke compared to mine" comment. Instead, I gave him my card and said to check out the forums. I hope he learns something here like the rest of us have Big Grin.

My Car:
-DNX exhaust

09-17-2008 05:24 PM
rudagray Offline
Collaboration is the Key to Success!

sophocha Wrote:ok.Just an update on this.Finally ditched the water4gas design.It was a mess.The plastic tower was melting (even on 5-6 amps).Do not put this crap in your car....Right now I have 2 cells in parallel (the veg steamer plate cell!) and it works wonders!

Careful that bumping up Amps by way of concentrating solution, as you will make heat- try series connection vs. the parallel to drop voltage as extra volts are wasted to generating heat...best to put 4-7 in series.

Always remember there is a fine line between genius and insanity, so don't cross it.
Wile E. Coyote never learned and he was a SUPER GENIUS! Roadrunner made him insane.
If all great minds thought alike, we'd get nowhere, the differences can make us all prosper.
09-18-2008 07:24 PM