Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEED SUGESTIONS FOR NEW PROJECT
freddyhho Offline

NEED SUGESTIONS FOR NEW PROJECT
Hi to all, I'm start to build a fuel vaporizer using the FUEL SAVER 7000 photo from his site. I gonna use a SS water filter to do the job, but I have some questions concerning the security and how much reliable can be this device.
So, if the gasoline start to vaporize alone, what would happen if I'm left my pickup whitout use for a couple of days, the gasoline vapors build in the (home made canister) can be dangerous when start the pickup?
It can exist an exesive rate of explosion in the combustion chamber?
How can avoid the vapor build up in big proportions?

If some one here in the forum has all ready do this, or know how to build properly this device, please, I'm listen to you, and thanks in advance.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
03-27-2009 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
geet Offline

RE: NEED SUGESTIONS FOR NEW PROJECT
just make a vaporiser,and mix 1 liter ethanol (50%) with 0.5l gasoline,and let exhaust gases controled by valve in vaporiser,and than by vacum in engine. in the same time , let your hho gas from generator(wich is filed up with 50%ethanol and 50% dist. water) into rail fuel. so, hho will be controled by injectors, and vapors by throtle, even you don't need bubler for hho generator. it's important, you don't need fresh air , only part of exhoust gases.

sorry for my english.
geet.
10-07-2009 03:09 PM
rpatzer Offline

I have a Fuel Saver 2000 and it makes more vapor then I can use. I use 10' of PVC hose, which basically does the vaporizing and is controlled by a Schrader Valve and a cut-off switch. Everything is controlled, no danger of combusting externally. Runs about $175. I use it is conjunction with my EFFIE and get about a 20% gain.
10-08-2009 06:21 PM
stevebutler44 Offline

The sounds like interesting. I have never tried it before. I want to know that We will get good mileage after doing whole activities. If We will get it then I am sure that I will also use conjunction with my EFFIE.

Kitchens
10-13-2010 08:45 PM