Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW APPROACH TO O2/MAP
mobilehydricity Offline

RE: NEW APPROACH TO O2/MAP
I have a working prototype, that I can look at and view on the pc screen, the voltage changes of the O2 sensor and using the up down arrow keys change the parameters. This one is pretty simple amd uses a pic , mainly for the usb communications protocall and the driver software for the DIGITAL PROGRAMABLE POTS. Should be posting this soon. In the meantime . I just posted a schmatic of a tried proven EFIE circuit with a few changes .. added a circuit that senses engine temp before switching on the EFIE.. Plan on next week adding DPP to this circuit with a rs-232 input for programing the EFIE via a laptop or PDA.. Noticed Benny posted some specs on a PIC powered PWM .. cool stuff. I copied the hex code for further use . THANKS BENNY.
CHECK UNDER THE ELECTRONIC GIZMO SECTION ..LAST PARAGRAPH! FOR REVISED CIRCUIT SCHMATIC. http://www.freewebs.com/mobilehydricity
03-29-2009 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mobilehydricity Offline

RE: NEW APPROACH TO O2/MAP
PIMP YOUR LAWN MOWER:
Just what we did here at MOBILEHYDRICITY. Pimped our riding lawn mowers. We have been having mower races etc , with mowers that have been modified with an HHO reactor . If you have a similar incident, sitting in your back yard .. e- mail me the pics and I will post them on my site. http://www.freewebs.com/mobilehydricity
NEWS:
Still testing an inexpensive circuit that interfaces with a computer, to program 02/MAP/MAf and IAT, that I designed. Check here for updates and postings on my website. TNX MIKE
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 10:17 PM by mobilehydricity.)
05-12-2009 10:14 PM
mickeyyo5 Offline
mickeyyo5

A Wedding Gift for a Conventional Japanese Marriage ceremony and Reception
Christmas is fast approaching, and every girl will choose one to prepare in advance for your Christmas wedding gown.Christmas is a large celebration and a wedding date to ambigu the wedding ceremony gown party and Xmas enjoyment.The price must be distinctive and memorable, and there are many indications in the style of wedding ceremony dresses that could be appropriate for a dress for Christmas.
winter wedding dresses

wedding dresses
wedding dresses
winter wedding dresses with sleeves
11-15-2011 09:06 AM