Why need for high rates HHO 100.00% 1 100.00%
Total 1 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New 02 Enhancer Results 64.8mpg
Bluewolf Offline

New 02 Enhancer Results 64.8mpg
:)After setting up my HHO generator (316L from Welders Supply) I set up a cheap maf enhancer. I was getting 37mpg using BS and Distilled water. But the old ECM began to reset so I bought a cheap disconnect for my battery and this worked fine except it was a pain to have to do this often. I found HHO-Unlimited.com on the web and answered the discription of my 92 Areostar Van 6cyl and they gave me the one to order. Wow! what a difference! 64.8mpg! Now I had wrapped my O2 sensor and added extenders to it also, but after the 02 enhancer was installled by a mechanic and he set it at .225v I was in business. I am now going to install a simular system on my Masda Protage 2003 and my sons Nissan Truck XL 2004 and I figure I will save approximately 1000.00/yr/vehicle. The answer for me was the 02 signal and maf signal being combined to keep the ECM from resetting and giving a great mpg. My HHO gen is rumbling along with about one half of the jar filled with white foam.
04-30-2009 09:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: New 02 Enhancer Results 64.8mpg
(04-30-2009 09:51 PM)Bluewolf Wrote:  :)After setting up my HHO generator (316L from Welders Supply) I set up a cheap maf enhancer. I was getting 37mpg using BS and Distilled water. But the old ECM began to reset so I bought a cheap disconnect for my battery and this worked fine except it was a pain to have to do this often. I found HHO-Unlimited.com on the web and answered the discription of my 92 Areostar Van 6cyl and they gave me the one to order. Wow! what a difference! 64.8mpg! Now I had wrapped my O2 sensor and added extenders to it also, but after the 02 enhancer was installled by a mechanic and he set it at .225v I was in business. I am now going to install a simular system on my Masda Protage 2003 and my sons Nissan Truck XL 2004 and I figure I will save approximately 1000.00/yr/vehicle. The answer for me was the 02 signal and maf signal being combined to keep the ECM from resetting and giving a great mpg. My HHO gen is rumbling along with about one half of the jar filled with white foam.
Your '92 Areostar is not OBDII and thus your good luck with HHO and your enhancers. I don't know much about Mazdas but I do about Nissans. If you've got a V6 in that Nissan you're going to need about 1.5 to 2.5 lpm to get any mpg gain AND a really good EFIE. Have your mechanic check out the digital EFIEs sold here, on this board. They look ideal to me for a Nissan. BTW, I got no mpg gain at all in my V6 Nissan Maxima even though I was pumping 2+ lpm HHO into the plenum. The trick was the old analog EFIE I bought here. Took me about a week to figure out how to adjust it to my Nissan but I went from about 23.5 average to about 28-29 mpg average. Good luck.
05-01-2009 01:38 AM
Bluewolf Offline

RE: New 02 Enhancer Results 64.8mpg
Thanks for the info on the Nissan as that is my next challange. I do have a question about a bubbler I installed as a safety devise. I made it out of PVC pipe and drilled holes top and bottom for barbs. The top end I had a open screwed on top to put a diaphram in as a way to control a possible flashback. But I was not sure what kind of material to use. So, far I have just a plastic bag cut to size for this purpose but I was not sure this was OK. I also am putting this whole thing in the engine compartment so I was looking to a heat block of some kind, did not know if tinfoil might do. but don't know if it has any R value. Thanks for your help. Matt Orlando
05-07-2009 08:37 PM