Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New EFI Not Working
hydrodine Offline

New EFI Not Working
Mike, the new single efi arrived today and installed it in place of my dual efi. The offset on the new board will only go to .080 mv. It will not go any higher. I am adjusting R6. The green goes to O2 sensor, white to computer and red & black is power and ground.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2008 03:31 PM by hydrodine.)
04-30-2008 03:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: New EFI Not Working
Please try setting it again with the white and green disconnected from the sensor and ecu. Lets just make sure it's an EFIE problem. If so, just go ahead and send it back, and send me an email at support@fuelsaver-mpg.com. If it's a problem with the EFIE, I'll get another one out ASAP.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-30-2008 08:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hydrodine Offline

Same thing without the sensor hooked up, it made it to .090 mv and would not go any higher. Do i need to adjust r4 as described in the documents?
05-01-2008 02:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

No, definitely not. Please send that baby back by cheapest possible postage. I'll get you out a new one right away. The board should be good, because I set the range on each one before it goes out. But who knows? Their might be a gremlin in there. Otherwise the board is good but the wiring harness is bogus. Anyway I'll get you a new one out.

I sent you an email to get your real name, so I can send it out now.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-01-2008 09:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply