Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Electrolyte Eliminates EFIE?
Cburg Offline

New Electrolyte Eliminates EFIE?
Dear Forum,
Has anyone heard of (or better yet, used) this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Fuel-electroly...35b38910b4

Announcing the end of automotive computer manipulation. "Super Fuel" electrolyte
produces a super gas which is, at a molecular level, undetectable by automotive computer.
Works with any existing HHO cell.
After much research and consultation with engineers and molecular chemistry professionals, as well as laborious testing, Moreco Energy LLC has created
an electrolyte that will not only eliminate the need for EFIES, CHIPS,and PWM'S, it will lower amperage draw by 70% without loss of gas production.
Unlike regular H2o to HHO gas, the “Super Fuel” produced gas is like HHHO with some of the “O” bonding to nitrogen molecules it appears like
HHHN (Merrick GAS), keeping it from detection by the sensors and causing a surprising improvement in performance and mileage due to the extra “H” factor.

This product is safe when used properly by an adult. http://www.moregowithhho.com
07-17-2011 09:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amos33 Offline

RE: New Electrolyte Eliminates EFIE?
(07-17-2011 09:54 PM)Cburg Wrote:  Dear Forum,
Has anyone heard of (or better yet, used) this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Fuel-electroly...35b38910b4

Announcing the end of automotive computer manipulation. "Super Fuel" electrolyte
produces a super gas which is, at a molecular level, undetectable by automotive computer.
Works with any existing HHO cell.
After much research and consultation with engineers and molecular chemistry professionals, as well as laborious testing, Moreco Energy LLC has created
an electrolyte that will not only eliminate the need for EFIES, CHIPS,and PWM'S, it will lower amperage draw by 70% without loss of gas production.
Unlike regular H2o to HHO gas, the “Super Fuel” produced gas is like HHHO with some of the “O” bonding to nitrogen molecules it appears like
HHHN (Merrick GAS), keeping it from detection by the sensors and causing a surprising improvement in performance and mileage due to the extra “H” factor.

This product is safe when used properly by an adult. http://www.moregowithhho.com

Not sure what you got there but it seems to me you are playing around with N2H2 (Hydrazone) a safe solid but add water and you gots N2H4 (Hydrazine) which is rocket fuel.

I not good a chemistry so I will let another tackle this one, but be careful sir.

I am a Christian
07-18-2011 05:58 PM
mike Offline

I'm willing to learn new things, but it sounds like very dubious to me. So far no fuel improvement technology has made sensor and computer modifications unnecessary. Also, I've yet to see a super electrolyte that actually makes more gas for the same amps.

But again, I'm willing to be wrong. I would love to see some real test results that backs up these claims.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
07-21-2011 10:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
think411 Offline

Not sure what you got there but it seems to me you are playing around with N2H2 (Hydrazone) a safe solid but add water and you gots N2H4 (Hydrazine) which is rocket fuel.

I not good a chemistry so I will let another tackle this one, but be careful sir.
[/quote]

Hey Amos33,
BTW, that is one of my favorite verses. Use it all the time.

As far as the Merricks gas, I know the guy and he is a braniac in fuel chemistry and has produced a HHO unit that was giving over 50mpgs on his car. Its only available overseas however because I think there was a problem developing it in mass quantities here seeing the power the oil companies have over any breakthroughs that save huge MPGs for the public. Cant have the masses saving money and gas at the expense of taking anything away from the billions of dollars they have.
Evil reprobates for sure.
Talked with him a couple of times and he is very careful on telling people too much. Feels like he does want to help, but not give out too much info so others can take what he knows and use it. Thats just how I feel from reading his mails and talking to him.
So as far as this being legit, I would think so from the contact I had with him.
12-01-2014 10:59 AM