Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Gasoline / Diesel Fuel Saver Launched In USA, Canada
fuelsaver1 Offline

New Gasoline / Diesel Fuel Saver Launched In USA, Canada
PRESS RELEASE

http://www.eeefueladditive.com Launches in USA, Canada

A gasoline or diesel fuel additive that has been used in 25 countries for over 20 years is finally available commercially in the USA and Canada. Its name is XP3, but North American sponsor Joseph Krush has dubbed it “EEE.” That stands for Economical, Efficient, and Ecological. It is Economical, because it greatly reduces fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance costs. It is Efficient, because it disperses water, and improves combustion. And it is Ecological, because it reduces fumes and toxic emissions. It is the only gasoline or diesel fuel additive on the market that does all three of these things, and contains no alcohol.

“Almost nobody in North America knows about this amazing money-saver,” says Krush, “because it’s only been available here for a few months. And it’s not available in stores.” Krush is the first one in North America to launch a massive Internet/e-mail Distributor Sponsorship campaign for XP3 at:

http://www.eeefueladditive.com

In 2007, there were already 254.4 million passenger vehicles registered in the USA. So, together with all commercial vehicles, there are more motor vehicles on this continent than there are people. And together, they burn over 260 billion gallons of gas and diesel fuel annually. When you consider that, the target market for this ingenious invention is huge.

“I need at least one head distributor in every state/province, city, and each of the 169 area codes in North America to join my team and form their own,” says Krush. “This is a highly lucrative MLM venture with no up-line. Everyone who joins my team joins the top line. I provide all the free training and information that distributors need, and there is enough to do here for hundreds of people.”

For more information, visit Krush’s website at: http://www.eeefueladditive.com
or e-mail him at EEEfuelenhancer@gmail.com
or phone him at 778-218-0813.
04-22-2010 10:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: New Gasoline / Diesel Fuel Saver Launched In USA, Canada
“I need at least one head distributor in every state/province, city, and each of the 169 area codes in North America to join my team and form their own,” says Krush. “This is a highly lucrative MLM venture with no up-line. Everyone who joins my team joins the top line. I provide all the free training and information that distributors need, and there is enough to do here for hundreds of people.”

Looks like you solved the country's employment problem right along with pollution, fuel economy and heartburn. Must be a miracle invention those darn Europeans have been hiding from us since WWII. Bet you'll get rich posting on sites like this too.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2010 06:18 PM by thomasbala.)
04-23-2010 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fuelsaver1 Offline

(04-23-2010 06:15 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  “I need at least one head distributor in every state/province, city, and each of the 169 area codes in North America to join my team and form their own,” says Krush. “This is a highly lucrative MLM venture with no up-line. Everyone who joins my team joins the top line. I provide all the free training and information that distributors need, and there is enough to do here for hundreds of people.”

Looks like you solved the country's employment problem right along with pollution, fuel economy and heartburn. Must be a miracle invention those darn Europeans have been hiding from us since WWII. Bet you'll get rich posting on sites like this too.

Ha! Ha! Thanks for the compliment (I think)... You know, things like fighting unemployment and air pollution go one step (person) at a time. If John Smith is unemployed, and finds a job, then at least John Smith has progressed. If Jane Doe starts using XP3, saves money, and pollutes the air 40% less than she used to, then at least Jane Doe is doing her part. The miracle invention XP3 is manufactured at XP Lab in San Diego, California. A belated Happy Earth Day to you all! Joseph.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2010 12:12 AM by fuelsaver1.)
04-24-2010 12:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sanjay k Offline

really? when did it launch? i want to buy this .

web designing company
01-15-2011 02:13 AM
fuelsaver1 Offline

(01-15-2011 02:13 AM)sanjay k Wrote:  really? when did it launch? i want to buy this .

Hi, Sanjay K, Joseph here.

This launched about a year ago in the USA and in Canada. Before that, it was used all over the world for over 20 years.

I have some left here in stock, both for gas and diesel fuel. If you want it right away, that would be the fastest, and you can get more later. Please e-mail back or phone me at 778-218-0813.
My e-mail address for this is: EEEfuelenhancer@gmail.com

By the way, where are you? I am on the west coast of Canada.
If you want to know more about this, please see my website at:
http://522452.naturerich.net/xp3
Thank you, Joseph.
01-16-2011 06:43 PM
jonnysmith006 Offline

It sounds great as it reduce the fuel consumption as well as it also reduces vehicle maintenance cost which is the most amazing thing . but can i know from any one that how much of fuel is this thing saves .

Travel trailer | Private jets
02-03-2011 01:23 AM
fuelsaver1 Offline

(02-03-2011 01:23 AM)jonnysmith006 Wrote:  It sounds great as it reduce the fuel consumption as well as it also reduces vehicle maintenance cost which is the most amazing thing . but can i know from any one that how much of fuel is this thing saves .

Yes. It depends on what vehicle you are driving, but on average you go 60 to 70 miles farther on one tank of fuel. I still have some left for both gas and diesel fuel. Please e-mail back or phone me at 778-218-0813.
Joseph.
p.s. Where are you?
(01-16-2011 06:43 PM)fuelsaver1 Wrote:  
(01-15-2011 02:13 AM)sanjay k Wrote:  really? when did it launch? i want to buy this .

This launched about a year ago in the USA and in Canada. Before that, it was used all over the world for over 20 years.

I have some left here in stock, both for gas and diesel fuel. If you want it right away, that would be the fastest, and you can get more later. Please e-mail back or phone me at 778-218-0813.

Thank you, Joseph.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 06:29 PM by fuelsaver1.)
02-03-2011 06:27 PM
Hobs Offline

Thank you, Joseph.

How come that website is gone..

I even googled it and it came up as http://www.eeefuelsaveradditive.com and that one is gone too..

HB
02-09-2011 02:10 PM
fuelsaver1 Offline

(02-09-2011 02:10 PM)Hobs Wrote:  

Thank you, Joseph.

How come that website is gone..

I even googled it and it came up as http://www.eeefuelsaveradditive.com and that one is gone too..

HB

Hi, Sanjay, I took down the eeefuelsaveradditive website.
The only one I have now is this: http://522452.naturerich.net/Xp3.cfm
Sometimes I can't get into it myself, but tonight I did. In fact, I tried it without the cfm at the end, and it appeared. Keep trying! Joseph.
02-10-2011 01:10 AM
Mcknight Offline

Well, sounds quite great, but I also would love to read the comments of the users of this thing.

Try this crossword puzzle maker.
06-04-2012 03:01 AM