Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Post on Why skeptics think thier right
that0n3guy Offline

New Post on Why skeptics think thier right
Hey everyone,

I just posted part 2 of my series on "Why Skeptics are 'Sure' Hydroxy Boosting doesn't Work".

Part 1 is here: http://aquauto.com/blogs/that0n3guy/why-...-work-pt-1

Part 2 is here: http://aquauto.com/blogs/that0n3guy/why-...-work-pt-2

Let me know what you think!

Also, Digg it up if you liked it and want it to get more exposure.

Edit: fixed part 2 link

http://Aquauto.com - Join our community - See if your vehicle is in our database - increase your MPG
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2008 07:01 PM by that0n3guy.)
09-29-2008 04:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

RE: New Post on Why skeptics think thier right
Wow, I think this should be stickied. Where's a mod (colchiro!!!) when you need them? You did a great job in explaining why "there is no proof" for not only HHO, but pretty much anything with no EXACT evidence. Great job my friend, this should help open up skeptics' minds a whole lot more to their carnal ways of thinking! If only my chemical engineer cousin could stumble upon that page and realize how ignorant he is...

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
09-29-2008 11:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

Done.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
09-30-2008 01:31 AM
that0n3guy Offline

Wow, thanks guys... I never thought this would get stickied Smile... kinda makes me want to cry... j/k Smile.

The next thing I want to write about is scammers and "sudo-scammers" (those who do provide legitimate information or products but don't present it truthfully and make outrageous claims).

Thanks everyone,
Peter

http://Aquauto.com - Join our community - See if your vehicle is in our database - increase your MPG
09-30-2008 05:15 AM
colchiro Offline

that0n3guy Wrote:Wow, thanks guys... I never thought this would get stickied Smile... kinda makes me want to cry... j/k Smile.

Yeah, I'm such a push-overHmm.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
09-30-2008 04:19 PM
realtyroy Offline

You know that a lot of really smart people say it cant be done but I think the bottom line is I haven't heard of any of them actually trying it for themselves.

If somebody with that kind of experience would put some time into making a cell maybe we would have a new design that no one would have thought of otherwise.

Just thinking out loud.

Roy

RealtyRoy-HHO Scambuster
http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/

2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7
2001 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
1964 Chev Impala SS 409 My baby!

A day is a day but the day I save gas is a good day!!
10-01-2008 07:07 PM
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

realtyroy Wrote:You know that a lot of really smart people say it cant be done but I think the bottom line is I haven't heard of any of them actually trying it for themselves.

If somebody with that kind of experience would put some time into making a cell maybe we would have a new design that no one would have thought of otherwise.

Just thinking out loud.

Roy

You know, that's a great point!! The most I've EVER heard any scientist/professor ever try HHO EVER is just in a little in-class science experiment that proves two things. 1. HHO is real, it's not a myth, and 2. It takes more energy to create HHO than what it puts out BY ITSELF.

Wow, for being smart, they sure can't think outside the box. Maybe they should start eating at Taco Bell to at least Get outside the bun Laugh!

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
10-01-2008 09:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
howiemandel Offline

Perpetual Motion Doesn't Exit. No such thing as FREE ENERGY.

These things, someday will prove to be false. Im fairly certain. There are lots of "LAWS" even some of newtons own laws that get smashed and tossed out as the years go by. Nothing is certain. We know what we see and learn. We also learn everyday. And as we learn new things, sometimes it changes the believes previously held.
Is the earth, the very planet we move around on, a perpetual motion machine?
10-01-2008 11:57 PM
PTTexas Offline

There is plenty of free energy. Wind power is free, solar power is free. I think folks will find that perpetual motion is theoretical, but devices will be made that appear to be perpetual motion by tapping other energy sources. For example, magnetic fields of the Earth, power of an electron spinning around a nucleus, gravity, radio waves.

That being said HHO works due to the fact that it changes the properties of the burn of the gasoline, creating a more efficient burn, therefore better gas mileage. The skeptics can't get over the burning of hydrogen. It's not the power from the burning hydrogen that is increasing mileage, it is the reactant properties of the hydrogen with the gasoline.

2002 PT Cruiser - 15% increase without EFIE.
10-05-2008 02:28 PM
archangel Offline

Everytime I mention HHO or a car gets 60 MPG off water and gas people laugh and think your crazy. Its funny they can keep wasting their money at the cost of their own ignorance. If there's one thing college has taught me its critical thinking. Question everything and do your own research and see what results. It found me this site. There's a documentary on our modern world and its nonsensical shenanigans... Im quite positive mostly everyone on this forum would more than enjoy it. I don't know if anyone has heard of "Zeitgeist II Addendum". The film addresses many issues from logical forms of solar, wind, tidal & geothermal energy to our current economic state. Its on google video comepletely free, for anyone to watch. If anyone decides to watch it... Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading.
10-29-2008 08:19 PM