Mavrick Offline

RE: New Post on Why skeptics think thier right
show this to the nay slayers!
http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/11/the-40-mpg-450.html
11-07-2008 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HALS-GUNSMITHING Offline

Mavrick Wrote:show this to the nay slayers!
http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/11/the-40-mpg-450.html

Nice car but it has nothing on Angelina Jolie ;-}
11-07-2008 06:15 PM
mobilehydricity Offline

archangel Wrote:Everytime I mention HHO or a car gets 60 MPG off water and gas people laugh and think your crazy. Its funny they can keep wasting their money at the cost of their own ignorance. If there's one thing college has taught me its critical thinking. Question everything and do your own research and see what results. It found me this site. There's a documentary on our modern world and its nonsensical shenanigans... Im quite positive mostly everyone on this forum would more than enjoy it. I don't know if anyone has heard of "Zeitgeist II Addendum". The film addresses many issues from logical forms of solar, wind, tidal & geothermal energy to our current economic state. Its on google video comepletely free, for anyone to watch. If anyone decides to watch it... Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading.

HAD THE SAME REACTION FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS AND 30 STATES!
11-10-2008 08:17 AM
uberhho Offline

Free engery is not the question it is just harnessing what is already in front of us. In the HHO 'scheme of things' it is promoting a process that already occurs, the mixing of air with fuel, compressing it and giving it life by spark.
11-20-2008 11:22 PM
Fatman1 Offline

If I am only gettting 85% out of my gen as to what I put in. And this makes it something not worth working on, why are the big 3 still in busness with thier 20% ICE's???
oh, I forgot us dumb shade tree tinkers are bailing them out.
01-30-2009 08:39 PM
thomasbala Offline

(10-01-2008 11:57 PM)howiemandel Wrote:  Perpetual Motion Doesn't Exit. No such thing as FREE ENERGY.

These things, someday will prove to be false. Im fairly certain. There are lots of "LAWS" even some of newtons own laws that get smashed and tossed out as the years go by. Nothing is certain. We know what we see and learn. We also learn everyday. And as we learn new things, sometimes it changes the believes previously held.
Is the earth, the very planet we move around on, a perpetual motion machine?
Howiemandel:
None, absolutely none of Sir Isaac Newton's "laws" [there are 3 of them] have ever, ever, proved wrong or even slightly erroneous. Now, if you want to talk about quantum physics you're really talking about physics in a world that indeed exists but not on the macro scale within which we live. Newton [some say in conjunction with Liebnitz] discovered calculus. Strangely enough whenever Newton discovered something he attributed it to the almighty having deliberately set about such a grand scheme. P.S. I'm really not that religious, but I find it strange that someone as smart as Newton attributes all of his discoveries to an almighty.
01-30-2009 09:11 PM
uberhho Offline

When has an object not reacted to an outside force? Common my guy Newton is the man, now that Thermodynamics will be put to shame soon once mainstream science catches up wit us.
01-31-2009 12:32 AM
Gary Offline

I watched the Zeitgeist addendum with interest: the second half where the solutions come into play was half on the mark. While I agree that technology is the answer, it doesn't take into account the fallen state of man, who is corruptible and will always be so. The Utopian Ideal has been tried time and again, and my year on an intentional community taught me just how thin that veneer is. Beneath the surface of Utopian Ideal is a morass of human fallibility and corruption, and another force is necessary to center and guide mankind away from selfish ambition. The concept of atheism is proven unworkable time and again, in so many societies, no matter how idealistic they begin.
Unfortunately, corrupt and misguided men in the name of religion, have time and again scarred the reality of God and smeared the very name of Christ in their foolishness, and continue to do so today.
If you read the Aqua site's second blog, there was a post at the bottom with a link to this guy calling himself Dragonfly enterprises. He sort of refutes HHO, but has some really skewed testing routines and only uses a little Honda Accord, but makes some very good points. Some of the primary studies were done on H2 and air, rather than HHO and shouldn't have been included, but he gets into the HHO thing later on. Some of the news on EFIE use was very enlightening, but did not include wide-band sensors. Again, skewed testing, but interesting, nonetheless. It addresses some of the things I've thought long about, such as the leanness being the actual vehicle for FE, rather than the supposed "catalytic" effect of the HHO, although the HHO completes the combustion cycle to allow the leaning to begin with.
I wonder if there is validity to the supposition that only a 2.5% leaning can be acheived with an EFIE, since you can lean the engine down until it misses, which isn't supposed to happen until very lean mixtures are acheived; according to the racing sites I've seen, that is about 16.1.
01-31-2009 07:38 AM
Ipsidicsitismic Offline

(01-31-2009 07:38 AM)Gary Wrote:  I watched the ..... about 16.1.

Dammit Gary, whereever I go, whatever thread I read, you just don't stop making sense :P
03-09-2009 04:58 AM
Gary Offline

I am the eternal observer....
Actually, I studied for many months before even building a Smackbooster for my first unit, have done many experiments trying NOT to use electronics (all fall short of fuel leaning with an EFIE) and have not finished yet with the H2 exeriments, although I don't have too much faith in that on a V-8. But I figure if it will work on a V-8, it will work on anything.
Short of money now, so all is benched...except study. New things every month, used to be almost every DAY!
Oh, and thanx for the roses! Enjoy your viewpoints too.
03-09-2009 05:05 AM